Will Hughes - Summer 2013 rumours

-JW-

I asked him last night on Twitter whether or not he'll be back before the end of the season and he said he hoped so.

Wouldn't entirely surprise me if a deal was already lined up with another club and this was part of the deal. 

How could that possibly have anything to do with a deal? Huh?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could that possibly have anything to do with a deal? Huh?

Well said club could have said clause in the deal. All conspiracy theory but just a thought.

Agree about Clough just resting him. We all know what happened to Michael Owen due to mismanagement and more recently Jack Wilshere spent over a year out of the game due to playing too much. Nigel should protect the player, it's his duty as manager but the original suggestion was just that.

I asked him last night on Twitter whether or not he'll be back before the end of the season and he said he hoped so.

Wouldn't entirely surprise me if a deal was already lined up with another club and this was part of the deal. 

You're just being silly now.

Well said club could have said clause in the deal. All conspiracy theory but just a thought.

Agree about Clough just resting him. We all know what happened to Michael Owen due to mismanagement and more recently Jack Wilshere spent over a year out of the game due to playing too much. Nigel should protect the player, it's his duty as manager but the original suggestion was just that.

Ooh, you're saying he's being rested because of a deal, ah, I thought you meant he was coming back into the team because of a deal...either way it's a load of b0llocks, haha.

You can't have a deal up on paper but you can have a verbal agreement with a fee agreed.

If he's fit, who do you drop? Hendrick and Bryson have been immense recently (obviously if one gets injured we're a bit open in that area)

maybe while Bryson and Hughes continually get niggles and injuries nigel should do what Alex ferguson did at cb. Johnny Evans is the linchpin, rio and nemanja alternate. Hendrick would be Evans in our situation.

maybe while Bryson and Hughes continually get niggles and injuries nigel should do what Alex ferguson did at cb. Johnny Evans is the linchpin, rio and nemanja alternate. Hendrick would be Evans in our situation.

True mate.

We have 3 very talented CM's at the club. Problem is, i can see bids for at least 2 of them this summer 

True mate.

We have 3 very talented CM's at the club. Problem is, i can see bids for at least 2 of them this summer 

So can I - doesn't mean they will go though.

True mate.

Not sure if Bryson will be here at the start of next season from what I hear. So seems more likely,that Will Hughes will still be a Derby player next season. Which is great news.

You cant have a deal in place.Unless he was out of contract.Last time I checked he recently signed a 5 year deal

Just like we didn't have a deal in place for Fielding, Ward and Robinson.

It was just a suggestion that's all.

I think Nigel, Rush and the owners realise that selling Will, Brayford, Hendrick or Bryson would only put us further back for next seasons promotion. I so hope they all stay just one more season. 

I don't actually think selling Will would put us that far back. Brayford is more influential for us and he's more likely to go. The club won't be drawn into another Commons situation.

You have to have a fire certificate now to take a banner or flag in the stadium. How unsafe were we on the popside when every one smoked with all the flags about.

Can I claim? 

Good idea. However, you have to put at least 99 percent of any award towards a new striker....your choice who we buy though!

Archived