Will Hughes - Summer 2013 rumours

-JW-

That's what the Brummies have done with Butland.

He weren't bad on Saturday! :huh:

"http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1568268.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Jack%20Butland%20-1568268" alt="Jack%20Butland%20-1568268">

and Zaha. Transfers like that work well for both teams. Player improves and smaller club gets important player and transfer fee. Hopefully for us the transfer fee is a big one :)

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What fee would people want/expect if we were to sell William? I'd love 10m but 7m is probably the best we could possibly hope for.

7 looks more realistic, hopefully he picks up form when he gets back, scores 1 or 2, a massive fuss is made again and then we get an oxilade-chamberlain fee

What fee would people want/expect if we were to sell William? I'd love 10m but 7m is probably the best we could possibly hope for.

It doesn't matter.

Any fee we pick up will be somewhere between 'not enough' and 'nowhere near enough' for some people.

any evidence of that being true?

transfer fees received so far have gone on the team (or at least appear to have) so why such a change in policy

I just can't see the board investing all of what we get if we sold Hughes, sadly no proof of this as it hasn't happened yet but I hope your right yet I can't see that being the case.

I just can't see the board investing all of what we get if we sold Hughes, sadly no proof of this as it hasn't happened yet but I hope your right yet I can't see that being the case.

Well with just about every transfer fee being "undisclosed", we will never know how much of any fee gets re-invested.

If the wll Hughes fee is undisclosed that is the correct move to make.

1. It puts less pressure on Hughes at the big club if the fans don't know whether it was 4 or 10 million.

2. Clubs we want to buy players from wont know how much we have.

3. The fans won't be able to moan if we spend 3 million or so of the fee because they won't know what proportion has been spent.

4, it causes controversy on dcfcfans :)

Archived