dcfc.co.uk website

Day

Is rubbish.

I don't blame the club, Nigel or GSE, you know who I blame? John f'in Eustace, I swear he's got a problem with iPads and told Perform to make it unusable on the device, Android fanboy is my guess, sits at the back and doesn't venture forward in technology to the far superior Apple devices.

Perform need to stop listening to him and start again from scratch, realise what year we are in or the club need to break free and get a custom website. If neither happen the frustration may lead me to finding a new club that allows me to access information whilst on the toilet.

I challenge anyone with an iPad to go to the official site and find the fixtures for say February in under 3 hours, no cheating by using a laptop or desktop instead.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if there was some sort of "forum" we could use for all the latest news from DCFC  :ph34r:

He's sabotaged this "forum" thing you speak of too. For some unknown reason I cannot watch in-stream video posted on here, ergo John Eustace hates Macs, ergo he is racist.

So if a windows device isn't working it's microsoft's fault, and if an apple device isn't working it's Eustace's (and, indirectly, the developer's) fault?

Can we blame Sammon in some form here?

The sun's gone in (and I don't mean Sun Microsystems). Sammon's fault.

So if a windows device isn't working it's microsoft's fault, and if an apple device isn't working it's Eustace's (and, indirectly, the developer's) fault?Can we blame Sammon in some form here?

Internet Explorer, the only browser with the ability to break any well coded site. Chrome, Firefox, Opera no problems.

Black and white TV's had their use back in the day, they were the only way to watch TV, technology moves forward we've got 3D, LED, Plasma HD TV's.

When designing a website it needs to be mobile/tablet friendly, it's a must just like wiping your arse after a sticky poo. Last time I looked at this sites stats tablets were the second most used method connecting to this forum ahead of laptops. This isn't catering for a few hundred people, this will be thousands and increasing each year.

This is 100% developers fault for not testing their product on the devices that will be used to connect.

Internet Explorer, the only browser with the ability to break any well coded site. Chrome, Firefox, Opera no problems.

Black and white TV's had their use back in the day, they were the only way to watch TV, technology moves forward we've got 3D, LED, Plasma HD TV's.

When designing a website it needs to be mobile/tablet friendly, it's a must just like wiping your arse after a sticky poo. Last time I looked at this sites stats tablets were the second most used method connecting to this forum ahead of laptops. This isn't catering for a few hundred people, this will be thousands and increasing each year.

This is 100% developers fault for not testing their product on the devices that will be used to connect.

90% developers, 10% Eustace?

Isn't wiping your arse after any kind of poo must, regardless of whether its sticky or not??? If not I've been doing it wrong all this time. And if is the case I blame Sammon!!!

90% developers, 10% Eustace?

I'm torn because the developers shouldn't have listened to Eustace and Eustace should have kept his nose out. 50/50 I guess would be fair but I'm edging towards developers more maybe.

Isn't wiping your arse after any kind of poo must, regardless of whether its sticky or not??? If not I've been doing it wrong all this time. And if is the case I blame Sammon!!!

Not always, when you have one of those dry submarine ones that go straight down the u bend. It does take skill knowing when you do and do not need to wipe, I'm not gonna lie there was a few mistakes in my younger years when I got to cocky thinking I knew it all.

I'm torn because the developers shouldn't have listened to Eustace and Eustace should have kept his nose out. 50/50 I guess would be fair but I'm edging towards developers more maybe.

Not always, when you have one of those dry submarine ones that go straight down the u bend. It does take skill knowing when you do and do not need to wipe, I'm not gonna lie there was a few mistakes in my younger years when I got to cocky thinking I knew it all.

Nothing more satisfying than a ghostie...

Nothing more satisfying than a ghostie...

I'm not really a fan tbh, I like to have a look at my creation before I flush it, always feel like I've missed out on some of the experience when you don't.

Archived