South Stand Statement

derbycountytalk

It's really starting to annoy me now that the club are still just telling people to "contact the ticket office"

Fine for those who do want to move somewhere other than SW Upper, or those who want to arrange sitting together

How hard can it be on the day of the game to have a guy on the SW turnstile with a pile of SW seat tickets just exchanging them with SS ST holders as they go in? I don't care where I sit and I'm not going to be able to get to the ticket office and I refuse to ring the premium phone line on principle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really starting to annoy me now that the club are still just telling people to "contact the ticket office"

Fine for those who do want to move somewhere other than SW Upper, or those who want to arrange sitting together

How hard can it be on the day of the game to have a guy on the SW turnstile with a pile of SW seat tickets just exchanging them with SS ST holders as they go in? I don't care where I sit and I'm not going to be able to get to the ticket office and I refuse to ring the premium phone line on principle

Why so anti on the phone call? Bit OTT if you ask me. (I know you didn't)

Because it's a premium phone line so it will cost me money I don't need to spend. That's not just an issue with DCFC it's a general pet hate, when companies profit from forcing you to contact them via that method,

Google 'Say no to 0845'

You can put in the premium no. and it will find a normal no. going to the same line. I use it all the time for banks, energy companies etc.

Dunno if the club one works Ridleyram. Number is 0871 4721884. Still 10p a minute charge.

You could try 01332 202202, it's the alternative number for the club. Ask to be put through to the ticket office. Dunna shout at me if it doesn't work though Greenram ;-).

I think 08 numbers are a rip off too.

Archived