Derby County launch Rams Lotto - £7.9 Million estimated jackpot

Rams Lotto

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So even for just getting 3 numbers, you have to pay even more for even less winnings?

That means there's even less of a chance of me buying one, sorry. Make it the same as the Lotto and I would but £8 is rubbish, so for that reason I'm out.

“The Lottery, with its weekly pay-out of enormous prizes, was the one public event to which the proles paid serious attention. It was probable that there were some millions of proles for whom the Lottery was the principal if not the only reason for remaining alive. It was their delight, their folly, their anodyne, their intellectual stimulant. Where the Lottery was concerned, even people who could barely read and write seemed capable of intricate calculations and staggering feats of memory. There was a whole tribe of men who made their living simply by selling systems, forecasts, and lucky amulets. Winston had nothing to do with the Lottery, which was managed by the Ministry of Plenty, but he was aware (indeed everyone in the party was aware) that the prizes were largely imaginary. Only small sums were actually paid out, the winners of the big prizes being nonexistent persons.”

Maybe they are following this system.....

Doubleplus ungood then.

Boooo, Goldstein Out.

Make me wonder how many of you have actually visited the website before slagging the idea off!!! you are actually playing the German national Lottery. Plus money goes to the club and helps pay for the academy etc. It is another way to raise funds via the new FFP agreement.

As I am a lazy linker, check out the FAQ's etc here

https://www.ramslotto.com/app/faq.htm#tellMe

Derby County launch Rams Lotto - £7.9 Million estimated jackpot

Rams hand supporters the chance to win big with Rams Lotto.  :D

Fancy winning enormous jackpots while playing your part in the future success of Derby County?

Launched today, Rams Lotto is an exciting new game that offers supporters the chance to scoop life-changing prizes twice a week.

The first draw will take place on Saturday 3rd August 2013 with a staggering estimated jackpot of £7.9 MILLION and fans can bet in the hope of winning multi-million-pound rollovers, secure in the knowledge that every penny the club receives will help fund the footballing education of potential Derby County stars. 

All of Derby’s proceeds from Rams Lotto go directly to the Academy, which aims to identify, develop and nurture the next generation of first-team talent.

Read More at: http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-launch-rams-lotto-959790.aspx

or sign up today by visiting: https://www.ramslotto.com/app/index.htm

Team Rams Lotto

Your Club. Your Lotto

Any chance of a new centre half?

Make me wonder how many of you have actually visited the website before slagging the idea off!!! you are actually playing the German national Lottery. Plus money goes to the club and helps pay for the academy etc. It is another way to raise funds via the new FFP agreement.

As I am a lazy linker, check out the FAQ's etc here

https://www.ramslotto.com/app/faq.htm#tellMe

Pah.

That was published by the Ministry of Truth.

Oh right,

I would like to know who gives the ok to these ideas though.

Do they have a supporter liaison panel? Someone to gauge opinions about ideas?

I doubt it though, as the get your friend in cheap if you're a season ticket holder, and the food inclusive deals for non ST holders reaaaaaaaaaaally piss me off.

But, I guess they have our money in the bank, and why would they want to target deals to us?

I mean, if you're mate comes to the match with you, maybe a free pint for him and you would be better?

It's not rocket science. Some guys could fill a mini bus with mates and end up on a 10 pint bender. (Not in a gay way)

The club sells tickets and the poor STD carrier is happy.

Rams Lotto gives you the chance to win life-changing prizes twice a week whilst also supporting the DCFC Academy, which aims to identify, develop and support the next generation of Derby County players.

Unlike traditional lotteries, where the prize pool is distributed from the sale of tickets, when you purchase a 'ticket' for Rams Lotto you are placing a bet on the outcome of the German national lottery. This means you can expect on average jackpots of £7.5m with rollovers of up to £40m.

To play all you need to do is simply select six numbers from 1 to 49 and one 'Legend' number from 0 to 9 and keep your fingers crossed!

Rams Lotto draws take place every Wednesday around 6pm and every Saturday between 7pm and 10pm. Six numbers (the main numbers) are drawn, plus with the 'Legend' number. Lotto bets cost £1.50 per line.

Sounds good to me

erm did people not continue reading?

only 26% of the £1.50 goes to the academy not "all the proceeds" as they claim in the paragraph before. So in reality only 39p for every ticket sold.

seems to me like another way for the rich to become richer at the expense of others to me.

erm did people not continue reading?

only 26% of the £1.50 goes to the academy not "all the proceeds" as they claim in the paragraph before. So in reality only 39p for every ticket sold.

seems to me like another way for the rich to become richer at the expense of others to me.

daveo was all over the small print like a Forest fan in a tipped up wheelie bin.

He's already pulled the business plan to pieces.

"when you purchase a 'ticket' for Rams Lotto you are placing a bet on the outcome of the German national lottery. This means you can expect on average jackpots of £7.5m with rollovers of up to £40m"

how does that work then?

See the small print....with this lottery comes the demise of the Rams Club, formerly the Premium Club and its predecessor DCFC lotteries.

They were run by the club, (or latterly, by a managing agent company), with all monies going to DCFC - and all proceeds solely to the Academy.

The club says that Rams Club members will be informed that the RC lottery will cease operation shortly. Up to 2,000 fans have subscribed to the Academy lotteries for some 20 years. It cost £2.00 per week for a weekly draw (one £500 winner, plus several £10 wins) and an annual bumper draw (£25,000, split into several large cash prizes).

They will feel a sense of disconnection plus a diminution of their participation at the club - and as others have mentioned, only 26% of the higher Lotto stake will be passed to the DCFC Academy.

Numerous RC member benefits will also be lost; exclusive forums, prizes, 'money can't buy' prizes as well as ticket priority access. 

What do RC members think of this move?

Archived