Team spirit could be the key.

Curtains

Rams announce new team spirit coach, Jack Daniels will take up the new role on Saturday night.

He will work with players either on their own or mixed group.

Obviously he won't work with players before the game, unlike previous team spirit coaches under Nigel's father Brian when he was a Derby County.

It won us the championship though didn't it ;)

www.dcfcboyciebollox.co.uk

Just had an idea.

When the players are doing the team.huddle before the match the announcer could say...'todays team spirit is sponsored by Jack Daniels'

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was enjoying this thread until one of you said it was a smokescreen..

Ah you cynical beast, don't spoil me morning! ;-)

I think team spirit is always important. If you don't like or don't get on with the people you work with, performances won't be as good as they can be will they? I'm not suggesting any ott backslapping here but knowing your team mates and being willing to assist whenever you can (on or off the pitch) will all help to make the dressing room a good place where confidence is tangable.

All they have to do now is find the net. Get going lads, you can do it.

To be honest I think you have to go all or nothing with foreigners. Either get loads of them in so that they don't feel so alone or don't bother. Sticking one or two johnny foreigners in a team full of English (as a first language) speaking players and you will always run the risk that they will struggle to settle

TBE used to buy them in pairs.

I'm backing MARTINI our new striker to boost our spirit levels lol. PS What about a pint of Smiths another new cheers leader at wing back.

Soft drinks only in the modern professional world. We must therefore rely on Keogh-ra and Buxton spring

Archived