Windows PC Help

David

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, I reformatted the USB on the Mac as FAT, now the PC recognises it, I'm using the Windows DVD/Boot maker thing now to burn the .iso onto the USB stick.

I'm hoping then it will reinstall windows from scratch and I can whack this pile of ***** on eBay

Windows is now installing thank ****.

Odd thing is when asking me what drive I wanted it on I had the primary C drive, D data recovery and another E which was a random bunch of letters with 20gb on. I erased it but it only erased the contents not the actual partition.

ha ha ha

I've got an iMac and MacBook and you know what?....they work.

They don't shut down when you go for a piss as windows runs an update that ******'s something else on it. I switch them on and boom I'm into my Internet in 30 seconds.

I've got an iMac and MacBook and you know what?....they work.

They don't shut down when you go for a piss as windows runs an update that ******'s something else on it. I switch them on and boom I'm into my Internet in 30 seconds.

I have my pc that works and probably cost much much less than your imac, also probably more powerful.

I use it to work, my everyday Internet use and Football Manager, you can also play other games if you don't mind waiting but I had a Xbox and Playstation for that.

Have you ever had some real time using OSX on a daily basis? It's awesome and even the missus is wanting one now

Archived