Cooking Programmes

SSD

Why are there so many middle class cooking programmes on TV nowadays? I can't stand them.

Raymond Blanc is the biggest c0ck on TV, his French arrogance makes my blood boil....  :rolleyes:

I don't want to know how to make a posh gravy with my lobster bisk (or whatever it's called). Why can't they show us how to cook oven chips perfectly or how to poach an egg without making it look like slime.

Just simple (and I mean simple cooking) for people like me who can't cook. Like a beginners guide to cooking and not having to spend a fortune on a fancy blowtorch (because I obviously have one in my kitchen)  <_<

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww bless...I'm still laughing at SouthStandDan's spelling of Lobster 'Bisk', hehehehehe.

And cookery shows are great, I love em.

She did right getting rid of that pompous bullying arse and she ought to have chopped up his meat & two veg and fed em to a stray dog.

...Gordon Ramseys worth a mention in the chef stakes anorl

She did right getting rid of that pompous bullying arse and she ought to have chopped up his meat & two veg and fed em to a stray dog.

...Gordon Ramseys worth a mention in the chef stakes anorl

She could have his meat and two veg pickled in formaldehyde and displayed in his gallery!

Can't beat home cooking, today I'm making Chicken Chasseur, love it....6 minutes in the microwave, ding!

"BQ0aV7WCIAMZi-Q" alt="BQ0aV7WCIAMZi-Q">

You're not making owt. All you're doing is pressing a button. Find a recipe for it and make it from scratch.

If you do it right, it'll taste miles better.

But ya won't cos yer a lazy git.

Archived