Money spent on transfers this season

ChaddesdenRam

Well I personally wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I was not man enough to question blatant lies and I do believe there are rules in place to protect people from unfair dismissal.

Your bottom point underlines kind of goes along the lines of what I was trying to say. NC's budget won't just be transfer kitty.

You dont really believe that do you, if someone said you work within these parameters and there is a nice little bonus at the end of it, you would not be able to look into a mirror, Im not saying thats the case, but Rush and Clough seem to have a good relationship and goalposts move, both are employees of the club.  Look at Poyet and Davies for example in recent times...

Maybe the investors saw the Brayford money, and one or two said thats 1 million less we have to find to cover the shortfall, who knows ?

IMO though its a wages issue rather than the above.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You dont really believe that do you, if someone said you work within these parameters and there is a nice little bonus at the end of it, you would not be able to look into a mirror, Im not saying thats the case, but Rush and Clough seem to have a good relationship and goalposts move, both are employees of the club.  Look at Poyet and Davies for example in recent times...

Maybe the investors saw the Brayford money, and one or two said thats 1 million less we have to find to cover the shortfall, who knows ?

IMO though its a wages issue rather than the above.

If I was being asked to work within one set of parameters and other people were being told I was being asked to work within another set of parameters (with the consequences that I was being judged in a negative light by people) damn right I would be kicking off, unless the financial reward was so great to me that I couldn't care less what people thought.

I believe that the Brayford money is there to spend because that is what Rush has said and I have no reason not to believe him. Maybe NC would like the money sat there waiting in case he needs in January or maybe, like you say, he can't spend it because of his wage budget.

If I was being asked to work within one set of parameters and other people were being told I was being asked to work within another set of parameters (with the consequences that I was being judged in a negative light by people) damn right I would be kicking off, unless the financial reward was so great to me that I couldn't care less what people thought.

I believe that the Brayford money is there to spend because that is what Rush has said and I have no reason not to believe him. Maybe NC would like the money sat there waiting in case he needs in January or maybe, like you say, he can't spend it because of his wage budget.

Would be inclined to agree with this, until we get 2-3 of the surplus players off the wage bill I think it's likely Clough will hang onto that money unless something fantastic turns up. The wage budget is exactly that, a budget and without movement out he's probably got his hands tied a little bit.

Archived