2 targets from Premier League clubs.

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloughie still well respected at Liverpool, so the loan (like many of his others) will be a Liverpool player I'd imagine.. Flanagan seems obvious, wasn't it in a sky article a while back or something?

What will Flanagan bring to the team?

Will Liverpool loan him out to sit on our bench or would we stop Freeman's development by playing a more inexperienced player in his place to help Liverpool out?

A young RB would be pointless

Will Liverpool loan him out to sit on our bench or would we stop Freeman's development by playing a more inexperienced player in his place to help Liverpool out?

Quite.

However, depending on how happy the club are with Barker and O'Brien's progress, I can see the point of a loan CB.

Agreed. Rather play Freeman anyway. Rather develop our youth players rather than some premiership ones...

@SNicholsonDT: Here's my story "Derby in talks with PL clubs over defenders". Thing are moving, I understand #dcfc @dcfcofficial http://t.co/2JcGC3RNVe

Sam Rush isn't stupid, he knows fans are impatient when it comes to bringing in players, especially after losing good players.

He would have been speaking to clubs about RB's and CB's way before Brayford left I imagine, just in case he did leave (like he has) he can then go back to the clubs he spoke to and quickly move to bring in someone. 

The fella on the other forum who mentioned Brayford AND Ward were off, a week before Bray left, he's pretty confident our centre half is going to be fairly "iconic"

He snook the name Dawson into the thread and that was enough to get me excited.

How cool would it be if we were able to bring in a reasonably well known name. Hells Bells if it was Dawson I'd buy the cat a season ticket just so he didnt miss out.

The fella on the other forum who mentioned Brayford AND Ward were off, a week before Bray left, he's pretty confident our centre half is going to be fairly "iconic"

He snook the name Dawson into the thread and that was enough to get me excited.

How cool would it be if we were able to bring in a reasonably well known name. Hells Bells if it was Dawson I'd buy the cat a season ticket just so he didnt miss out.

I still associate him with Forest.

Archived