How much better is this seasons team than last seasons

Curtains

I would rule out 433 as Clough has said it doesn't work very well.

If we ever did use 4-3-3 it should only be at home. It was just an idea but I predict we'll actually stick with 4-4-2. Would you swap Eustace for either Bryson or Hughes when we're away from home?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we ever did use 4-3-3 it should only be at home. It was just an idea but I predict we'll actually stick with 4-4-2. Would you swap Eustace for either Bryson or Hughes when we're away from home?

Think it'll depend on the opposition, doubt he'll start much more than 7-8 games in the season but I'd expect him to be picked in place of a striker with 4 midfielders in front of him pushing on a notch more...

Don't know if that's good or not I guess we'll have to wait and see! Possibly a tad negative but if it allows our midfielders to push further up the field knowing he's there to protect the back 4 then it might be part of the solution to our frailty away from home.

If you'd had been to any of the friendlies you will have seen how bad we look in 4-3-3.

it's going to ROTATE. Hendrick IS going to be left out some games, as are Hughes and Bryson.

He's said this year because of our new found depth we'll rotate in certain positions (LM, ST, CM etc.)

Pointless arguing over a certain starting 11. The only time we'll see Cloughs strongest starting 11 will be against Forest.

Archived