Derby County v West Bromwich Albion

CumbrianRam

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/beat-the-queues-on-saturday-940680.aspx

Beat The Queues Tomorrow

Secure your seat early for Derby's pre-season encounter with West Bromwich Albion.

Derby County are expecting a strong crowd to turn out at Pride Park Stadium on Saturday (27th July 2013 -3pm) for the Rams’ final pre-season friendly of the summer, against Premier League West Bromwich Albion.

Fans waiting to buy their tickets on the day of the match are urged to arrive early to avoid the expected matchday queues.

The Club are setting up special ‘cash only’ ticket sales marquees around the ground to try and help as many fans as possible to buy tickets, whilst avoiding the inevitable queues.

One marquee will be set up near the DCFCMEGASTORE and will have East Stand only tickets available, while another marquee selling West Lower tickets only will be accessible by the Clough/Taylor statue.

The Digonex Ticket Office will also be open as normal for ticket sales.

A marquee specifically selling tickets to away fans will also be available near the Away Ticket Office.

Ticket prices are:

Season Ticket Holders

Adults: £10

Senior Citizens: £7

Under-18s: £5

Under-12s: Free

Non-Season Ticket Holders/Matchday Prices

Adults: £12

Senior Citizens: £8

Under-18s: £6

Under-12s: Free

Please note that the West Stand Upper at Pride Park will be closed for the game and the season ticket holder discount is available 5pm TODAY

Boss hoping for solid, injury-free workout at Pride Park

STEVE Clarke has a full complement of players to choose from as the club returns to action on English soil at Derby tomorrow (ko 3pm).

The head coach has no fresh fitness concerns following the pre-season trip to Austria, with long-term absentee George Thorne (knee) the only player missing through injury.

Clarke’s squad will include young pros Kemar Roofe and Saido Berahino.

Derby are much further ahead of the Baggies in their pre-season preparations, with the Rams kicking off their Championship campaign at home to Blackburn on Sunday week.

And Clarke is expecting a thorough workout against a Rams side that finished tenth last term.

“This is Derby’s final preparation game and I’m sure they’ll be looking for a big performance against a Barclays Premier League team to set them up for the new season,” he said.

“For us, a good fitness workout with no injuries will be our main priorities.

“At this stage of our preparations, we’re hoping for a good, solid training match which will give us the chance to look at one or two things in relation to the coming season.”

Tickets for the Pride Park clash are priced £12 adults, £8 seniors and £6 under-18s. Entry for under-12s is free. Albion fans can purchase seats (cash-only) from the away ticket office and away ticket sales marquee, which are both situated at the rear of the South Stand.

Read more at http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/clarke-spells-out-derby-aims-946625.aspx?#3Vmz51e3RwrRfrKk.99 

Shall be sporting the new home shirt for my first pre season match!

Bucko on Anelka, worth a watch!

Me too! Though I'm getting mine all signed before the game so going to be down there early.

2-0 rams I'm praying

Martin and Hughes to score.

Attendance just shy of 10k

PAUL Coutts will miss Derby County’s final friendly of pre-season today.

The midfielder has a slight groin problem and will not be risked when West Bromwich Albion visit Pride Park Stadium (3pm).

Coutts also sat out Tuesday’s victory over

“He felt some tightness at the end of training on Monday and so we are inclined not to risk him,” said manager Nigel Clough.

“If it was a League match, there would be a chance he would be out there playing.

“We think he will fine for the opening League game against Blackburn Rovers.”

Fellow midfielder Craig Bryson has trained this week and is fit to face West Brom, who finished eighth in the Premier League.

Bryson missed the game at Burton with a minor strain.

The sale of John Brayford to Cardiff City means Kieron Freeman will start at right-back today.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-risk-Paul-Coutts-West-Bromwich/story-19576191-detail/story.html

Archived