Away allocations - atmosphere

therams69

Hi all

For those not on twitter or my facebook.....

I normally book an allocation of tickets at the back of the away end so we can ensure all the like minded individuals are together.

So if you are interested in this please quote my name when purchasing your ticket.

Ticket allocations vary from game to game but for Brighton I have reserved 100.

Normal DCFC ticket priority rules apply.

If all other tickets have sold out this allocation will be used by the club before anyone jumps to the conclusion that I am having all these tickets reserved!

Look forward to seeing you all next season!!!

Nick

p.s quote either Nick's block or flagman! I'm sure the ticket office have heard worse but to stop confusion try and stick to these!  :lol:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

For those not on twitter or my facebook.....

I normally book an allocation of tickets at the back of the away end so we can ensure all the like minded individuals are together.

So if you are interested in this please quote my name when purchasing your ticket.

Ticket allocations vary from game to game but for Brighton I have reserved 100.

Normal DCFC ticket priority rules apply.

If all other tickets have sold out this allocation will be used by the club before anyone jumps to the conclusion that I am having all these tickets reserved!

Look forward to seeing you all next season!!!

Nick

p.s quote either Nick's block or flagman! I'm sure the ticket office have heard worse but to stop confusion try and stick to these!  :lol:

Hi Nick

I will definitely be going for two tickets for the Yeovil game. Cheers.

Archived