Q/A Session 24/7/13 Moor Farm

dan

I have just, literally just (14:54) received an e-mail from DCFC inviting me to tour Moor Farm and to take part in a Q/A session with Sam Rush and Nigel Clough.

It's for me and a guest it says.

Strange how I would get this less than 4 hours from start time do you think?

Return e-mail is to ticket office so seems legit.

Has anyone else been invited?

If this needs moving, please do so

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received the invite for the first time today too.

In fact it was addressed to my lad who used to have a season ticket when he was a nipper (and therefore didn'thave his own email address at the time)

I was assuming they were targetting those who haven't renewed season tickets?

I went - Sam and Nigel both attended - I did expect that Nigel may not given the news but he did.

The main thing that came out of it for me, which I think often gets missed by people who judge Nigel's attitude based on press interviews, was the incredible passion for the club and the job that he has.

There was nothing earth shatteringly new, but plenty of insights into his thinking, and far more of a glimpse of the real Nigel as opposed to the press Nigel.

I would seriously recommend that as many fans as possible take up the chance to engage with the club at one of these events - they can be quite revealing.

Great init, they hand out tickets to fans who don't go to the matches, and us fools who have invested get fook all again.

I'm surprised they didn't ring up season tickets asking if they had any friends who didn't have a ST who wanted to go?

It should be STHolders only. Why would it be anything else ffs?

Great init, they hand out tickets to fans who don't go to the matches, and us fools who have invested get fook all again.

I'm surprised they didn't ring up season tickets asking if they had any friends who didn't have a ST who wanted to go?

There you go with your negativity.

I purchased two tickets for the Burnley home match on 31'st August this morning via the telephone. I was quoted £15 each, £30 plus booking fee making a grand total of £31.50. Ok, i says, only for the lad to reply with glee, but we are not charging you the booking fee today!

£1.50 saved. I was so excited i forgot to ask him why. Was it to reward loyal season ticket holders for buying extra tickets for friends? 

There you go with your negativity.

I purchased two tickets for the Burnley home match on 31'st August this morning via the telephone. I was quoted £15 each, £30 plus booking fee making a grand total of £31.50. Ok, i says, only for the lad to reply with glee, but we are not charging you the booking fee today!

£1.50 saved. I was so excited i forgot to ask him why. Was it to reward loyal season ticket holders for buying extra tickets for friends?

wow, was you going to stand the booking fee for your friends?

#STleppers

You still talking about the q and a session here? Confused!!

Archived