End of Season Predictions

randombc

Don't know why people think Forest will get play-offs, their squad has largely got worse since last season.

Not buying Sharp, sold match-winner McGugan and it looks like they might lose Guediora. Tudgay and Derbyshire sticking around as well as Wolves' 3rd choice keeper coming in. Only decent transfers they've made are Reyes and Paterson but, even after them, they're without a doubt in a worse position than last season.

Got that vile little dwarf in charge though. He can do more with an average player than he can a good one. I'd feel a lot happier if he had some good players he can't get the best out of.

If he goes I think they'd be very average

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading

QPR

Bolton

Forest

Wigan

Derby

Watford

Ipswich

Brighton

Leicester

Blackburn

Leeds

Birmingham

Milwall

Sheffield Wednesday

Burnley

Middlesborough

Blackpool

Charlton

Bournemouth

Charlton

Huddersfield

Doncaster

Yeovil

Bolton to get promoted via play-offs

Derby's top goalscorer = Johnny Russell

Player of the season = Johnny Russell

Young Player of the season = Will Hughes

Got that vile little dwarf in charge though. He can do more with an average player than he can a good one. I'd feel a lot happier if he had some good players he can't get the best out of.

If he goes I think they'd be very average

Only short-term though, and his miraculous start didn't last long.  I expect to go mid-season *because* they're very average.

Although I have suspicions we may be gone just before or after the close of the transfer window if/when they haven't "backed him" to his liking.

Top: Wigan

2nd: Watford

Playoff winners: Forest

22nd: Derby

23rd: Yeovil

24th: Blackpool

Derby top scorer: Sammon (8)

Derby PotY: Sammon

Young PotY: Will

BCO

Only short-term though, and his miraculous start didn't last long. I expect to go mid-season *because* they're very average.

Although I have suspicions we may be gone just before or after the close of the transfer window if/when they haven't "backed him" to his liking.

Hope he goes sooner rather than later. He's got this league nailed. Knows it inside out. The pace, the styles, the strengths...

Feel better when he's thrown his usual diva strop. Usually when he's at the do or die stage. When the horrible cnut is at a stage where he can leave with another small boast on his CV that doesn't show how little class the man has.

If he stays a bit though I think Forest will be a force. He's like a God to a bog standard Championship hoofer

We're going to finish 6th...

I know... I'm Batman...

Will hang the vile little dwarf upside down from a 4th story balcony and tell him I'll be back unless he implodes in an end of season playoff push... Oh wait... that's bound to happen anyway... cos he's a choke artist...

• 8 months later...

Only short-term though, and his miraculous start didn't last long.  I expect [Wee Billy] to go mid-season *because* they're very average.

Towd ya!  ;)

I think at the minute, to their relative expectations.

Barnsley - have made some strong signings, and look to have improved.

Birmingham - made some poor signings, look a bit down - people expecting little.

Blackburn - think a more settled manager will bring a sense of realism and release the pressure.

Blackpool - hard to see how they could possibly improve.

Bolton - made an early start in the market, strong intentions - good feeling.

Bournemouth - looking to consolidate, their fans are hoping for at best a lower mid-table finish.

Brighton - all new change, think they have the fixings in place to do well, however.

Burnley - if they can keep Austin, they're a mid-table side - they sell him, they will struggle.

Charlton - their fans, like ours must of been hoping for more improvement - Powell is a top manager though.

Derby - stability and lots of belief, we look like a different beast going into this season - people are aware. 

Doncaster - more noise about potential trillionaire owners that actual movement, improvement isn't so forth coming

Huddersfield - looking to build on last season, think Vaughan is a good signing but seems like he's expected to do too much.

Ipswich - don't understand why so many people expect them to do well - Mick Mac isn't THAT good.

Leeds - good defense, poor everywhere else for me - very poor last season scraped undeserved wins.

Leicester - a massive kick in the teeth, plenty of animosity around the club with financial fear hanging over them. good team though.

Middlesborogh - finished last season in an appalling state, christ alive! I think they'll struggle to build momentum.

Millwall - Lomas is working hard, looks good for me - still, a lot of work to do.

Forest - finished the season strong, their match winner and for the most part of the later season McGugan has gone and not been replaced. 

QPR - Think like Blackburn unless they're top there is going to be anger and fall-outs, difficult first season back I suspect.

Reading - think they're in a good position, and would be surprised if they didn't hit expectation.

Wednesday - Not much improvement, made to a not very good side.

Watford - I think they're good for a couple of rabbits in hats, Abdi and McGugan are great signings already made!

Wigan - A manager that is dining on his last promotion meal card, lasted longer than Phil Browns I guess.

Yeovil - they will play every game like it's a cup final I would imagine, great hunger to surprise - but, little budget to convince.

After all that, I will say...

1) Reading

2) Derby

3) Brighton

4) Bolton

5) Watford

6) Blackburn

7) Leicester

8) Queens Park Rangers

9) Nottingham Forest

10) Charlton

11) Wigan

12) Barnsley

13) Bournemouth

14) Millwall 

15) Huddersfield 

16) Ipswich Town

17) Burnley

18) Leeds United

19) Middlesborough

20) Wednesday

21) Birmingham

22) Yeovil Town

23) Doncaster

24) Blackpool 

I'll be absolutely way off and blackpool will win the play-offs and we'll be relegated with reading  -_-

My league prediction is way off - however, the comments aren't too bad. Although, I did predict Burnley to struggle!  :lol:  :ph34r:

Reading

QPR

Bolton

Forest

Wigan

Derby

Watford

Ipswich

Brighton

Leicester

Blackburn

Leeds