Pork Pie, Sausage Roll or Scotch Egg.

sage

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen Taylor at Leabrooks do the best pork pues. They do a great variety of meats and pies but no scotch eggs.

I'm moving to Belper on Friday so will raid the farmers market.

Second Saturday of every month.

Is there a vegetarian option, or do I just head for the nearest exit on this one?

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain just to be a vegetarian.

Lovely lovely meat

;-)

Who wants to hear another eggy fact /story? Ok so I will begin:

I arrange pallets of shell egg picked up from our shell division in North Scarle I then get this transported to Le Cam which is in Brittany, which is in France, they then part boil these eggs and then send them to Pork Farms in Shaftsbury who then make them into…………runny scotch eggs and sell them to M&S,

I have no idea how we make money off this product I m also amazed there is no one in Britain who can part boil for M&S!!! Cool story though right???

I arrange pallets of shell egg picked up from our shell division in North Scarle I then get this transported to Le Cam which is in Brittany, which is in France, they then part boil these eggs and then send them to Pork Farms in Shaftsbury who then make them into…………runny scotch eggs and sell them to M&S,

I have no idea how we make money off this product I m also amazed there is no one in Britain who can part boil for M&S!!! Cool story though right???

oh the peculiarity and intricacy of the supply chain, eh mary?

you're yoking me right?

Archived