Pork Pie, Sausage Roll or Scotch Egg.

sage

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not fussed about pork pie, the last one I ate gave me food poisining over Christmas a few years ago. Kind of puts you off.

Sausage rolls are nice.

There's a farmers market it Belper every month, and there's a guy on there who does home made scotch eggs. All sorts of varieties, such as black pudding, chili pepper etc. They're brilliant.

There's a farmers market it Belper every month, and there's a guy on there who does home made scotch eggs. All sorts of varieties, such as black pudding, chili pepper etc. They're brilliant.

Do you know whether they do white pudding too?

The bit I brought back from Dublin has gone, and I'm getting all twitchy. It's wonderful with bacon.

There will never, ever, be a sausage roll or piece of pork pie left over at a buffet.

You may get the odd curled up egg sarnie, a bit of limp lettuce and tomato, but you will never see one of the above at the end of the night.

Fact.

I know, for a fact, that your fact is is not a fact :p

Always pork pie left over at the end of the night at my work. Dunno why.

I know, for a fact, that your fact is is not a fact :p

Always pork pie left over at the end of the night at my work. Dunno why.

You work at a vegetarian lap-dancing club?

co op does white and black pudding.

My local one doesn't, unfortunately. I need to beat some sense into the staff, I can see.

Scotch egg seems to be winning. Who dies the best Scotch eggs?

Birds do a delightful halve of scotch egg. Always sells out early doors. Their sausage rolls are very decent but i'm not too keen on their pork pies.

The local farmer/butcher's pork pies are far better and there is the added thrill that you may be eating a rambler as well!

Archived