derby preseason so far

B4ev6is

Derby county have scored 13 goals in 3games and yes we are still a bit shakey at the back. Our new signings sound like they settled in really well and jonny russle sounds like he could a lot of goals for us even conner sammion sounds he is sharp. Jamie ward also getting back to his best i would like nigel to try jonny russle and bennet togather or callium ball.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we really that shaky at the back? When our first choice back 5 have played together they haven't actually conceded a goal.

Some of the football has been incredible. Watched the extended highlights from the Bristol match and some of the interplay between Martin, Russell, Ward, Coutts, Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick is nothing short of brilliant. they are all reading from the same page. Can see them taking them taking teams apart next season.

I personally think we should send ball out on loan again because he simply won't get the games to continue his development. Bennett will be a bit part player but hoping he gets game time in the cups. ( if we go past the first round).

The new season can't come quick enough for me. I do think we might be on to something this season. :)

Ball couldn't get in a league one side

Bennett? He's 16...

Ward back to his best? Looks disinterested to me

Sammon looking sharp? Solely because he scored against Bohemian reserves..

Lets throw Robinsons name into the mix, he scored a hat trick yesterday afterall.

In all honesty I cant see us hitting that top 6. We will be close but may just miss out. But..... as long as we perform consistently and continue to play well and beat the dirties, and the scum down the road il be happy. I hope I'm wrong and we win the league!

I dont see why not i think wigin will struggle with the amount of games there going to play. I think qreen park rangers going struggle also and reading might do wolves. I think derby and red scum fighting out for the title.

Agree but I'm still not happy with judging pre season. I look at what players extra we have from last season and I see Grant and Russell is that enough for top 6 lol

I don't see any reason why we cant. We need to pick up an extra 10 points from last seasons total. Injuries will no doubt play a big part in our season again, hopefully wel get lucky this year and wont lose key players at key times.

Archived