2013 Ashes Series

froggg

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Broad incident is just the same as playing to the referee's whistle. If the ref (umpire in this case) says no then why should he have to walk? Just a bad call by the umpire.

And I'm pretty sure the Ossie's had a call in their favour with Prior's 1st innings dismisal, so now we've bit them back on the bum :D

The Broad incident is just the same as playing to the referee's whistle. If the ref (umpire in this case) says no then why should he have to walk? Just a bad call by the umpire.

And I'm pretty sure the Ossie's had a call in their favour with Prior's 1st innings dismisal, so now we've bit them back on the bum :D

careful saying that, you will have cricket purists all over you

The rules of the game is you can wait for the umpires decision, so agree with you. So Mr Clarke is moaning? of-course you walked in Brisbane didn't you? 

Broad can't be a cheat if he hasn't broken any rules, ungentlemanly maybe be but not a cheat 

The Broad incident is just the same as playing to the referee's whistle. If the ref (umpire in this case) says no then why should he have to walk? D

He shouldn't have to walk but by not walking he has marked himself out as someone who puts his own personal success above everything else.

I don't care whether Australians don't walk. I don't care what previous examples of not walking there are. It's not in the spirit of cricket. He hasn't cheated in the context of a cricket match. He's cheated in a much wider context.

He's marked himself out as dishonest.

Archived