2013 Ashes Series

froggg

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say I am gutted for him.... what a knock...

Me too.

The first time I've ever wanted a sheep rustling bread-stealer to get a hundred.

Thought Trott dismissal was unfair, side-on hotspot not working and therefore not all the variables in place to uphold/disprove the unpire's original decision therefore got to go with the umpire's onfield call.

The side-on hotspot had not been purged from the Root dismissal the ball before.

When they checked it, Root hadn't hit the ball. Why did the silly idiot walk?

Snicko indicates that Trott was sawn off too - because you only get a thin line with a thin edge. You get a load of woolly noise when the ball thuds into the pads.

And don't get me started on the stumping decision which stopped Australia being all out for less than 130.

Root not really having the same effect that he did last time, maybe shouldnt be opening?

Still early days for Root, he got an absolute cracker of a ball first innnings and a dodgey decision in the 2nd, he should have reviewed as it didn't look like he actually hit it.

He's a quality player and will come good in this series, of that I am certain.

Can't believe we didn't get that stumping today and Trott was not out was he.

Three dodgy decisions to say the least.

I still think that England will win, even though the third umpire is on the Aussies' side

The side-on hotspot had not been purged from the Root dismissal the ball before.

When they checked it, Root hadn't hit the ball. Why did the silly idiot walk?

Snicko indicates that Trott was sawn off too - because you only get a thin line with a thin edge. You get a load of woolly noise when the ball thuds into the pads.

And don't get me started on the stumping decision which stopped Australia being all out for less than 130.

Spot on the third umpire should be Rodgered with a large sharp object:(

Archived