Championship on tv

Boycie

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't stand that fecking presenter walking round any football league stadium really slowly except Pride Park with those really cheesy clips.

Like when that guy at the Liberty stadium walked past with the shirts and he said "He's a bit shirty .."

It's cringeworthy stuff!

I hate both ITV's coverage of the championship and BBC's coverage of the premiership.

Unless your the main game on ITV you either have 3 seconds of highlights or have to watch one of those annoying sentimental sequences before watching the game from a camera placed at the bottom of a post.

MOTD encourage diving and cheating with lines from Shearer such as "He was entitled to go down looking for the penalty".

I normally don't watch either and wait for Goals on Sunday on sky because at least they know what theyre talking about and the host isn't a big eared Leicster fan who can't resist having a pop at Derby

Would take three premiership title wins, two cups and champions league semi final for the Rams to have more than 20 seconds on any tv station. If the fantastic win on wed night was between any top flight club they would still be showing it next week:mad:

If BBC have any sense they will make the championship like MOTD with analysis in between the games, try and be fair and have all the games with similar amounts of time. It's ******** that one team needs to have 15 minutes and another needs to have 10 seconds.

Like i said earlier, it's also ******** that league one/two teams get more coverage than championship teams, even when they draw 0-0.

Originally posted by CommonsIsGod;1662

i missed them too :mad: mum called me to fetch my cuppa tea, came back and watched the rest of the show and thought where are the derby goals

Just seen the highlights on Central Sport...all 3 goals were decent. The Teale one was awesome though. And it seems he had a part to play in the other two.

We are playing very well at the moment, just hope we can sort some of the defensive problems out.

Archived