Gus Poyet

Day

Right, get lost Clough get Poyet in now when we've got the chance

If he's not going to stay at Brighton because they were only going to give him a transfer budget of £10m, how do you think he would do at Derby with our typical transfer budget of a tenth of that?

Or are you judging another manager by different rules to those which you would apply to Clough?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very same.

I'd say there are as many if not more teams 'tightening their belts' than there are 'flaunting the rules' to be fair.

That Brighton would appear to have decided to reduce their spending (otherwise Poyet wouldn't want to leave so badly) is at least a step in the right direction

Fascinating rumour going around that human faeces was found in the crystal palace changing room at half-time in the play-off match and that the suspension of the Brighton coaching staff is linked to that.

Honestly the weirdest football rumour I've ever heard.

Savage behaviour!

The very same.

I'd say there are as many if not more teams 'tightening their belts' than there are 'flaunting the rules' to be fair.

That Brighton would appear to have decided to reduce their spending (otherwise Poyet wouldn't want to leave so badly) is at least a step in the right direction

There is no mention anywhere that they are reducing their budget. He just wants them to back him big and they clearly arent going to be bullied. Its like what Billy likes to do.

Gus Poyet is ******* mental! 

People like Di Canio and Poyet are just as likely to **** the club up, than improve it. 

It seems Poyet doesn't give two ***** about the club, and is engineering his move upwards - however, I would argue if you can't get promoted from this division, with a play-off squad AND 10 million to spend. You've got to be a pretty shoddy manager! 

Archived