BREAKING NEWS!!!

Day

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely average defender, who, after cheating the drugs test, should have never been allowed to play for England ever again.

As Roy Keane said...."The problem with Ferdinand is he thinks he is the best defender in the world, the truth is, he is not even the best defender in his house"

good riddance.

Completely average defender, who, after cheating the drugs test, should have never been allowed to play for England ever again.

As Roy Keane said...."The problem with Ferdinand is he thinks he is the best defender in the world, the truth is, he is not even the best defender in his house"

good riddance.

So Roy Keane thinks Anton is better. Shows being a good player doesnt mean you know much about football

A minutes applause on the 5th minute of England's next game? Seems to be the hip to the hop thing to do these days

Good idea - very apt.

Skipping a drug test indicates that he has a mental age of 5.

(that's what you meant, isn't it?)

He is a good defender, and had a period in his career where he could have been construed as world class - and the same with John Terry! 

I just don't like Rio as a person in all honesty, think he is a gobshite - and if he gets a job on the TV, I definitely won't give him the time of day! 

So Roy Keane thinks Anton is better. Shows being a good player doesnt mean you know much about football

I think he meant he is not even as good as his wife/girlfriend....

The "golden generation" always were really over rated, but this drug cheat was probably the most over rated one of them all.

I am just off out to buyone of his stupid hats with his stupid number 5 on it, because obviously he is the only player ever to wear a number 5... jumped up little cheat.

Archived