Derby County v Manchester United

David

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby 1 - 3 Man Utd, be nice to think we could beat them again, although I doubt Fergie will take us more seriously after the League Cup games. I'd imagine we'l see Ronaldo, Berbatov, Tevez from the start. 3-0 down by half time and we'l grab a goal at the end.

Thats the one lol.

Been thinking about this game and I think this is an ideal time to rest some players and give the fringe players a run out, Villa, Sterjovski, Varney etc.

The money will be nice IF we could do the unthinkable, but with a league game against a team that is just above us should be more important.

If we play like we have been it could be a close game. Just hoping to God that either addison is rested or doesnt get booked against Man United. I think if he does he will miss the forest game of the top of my head. I beleive the Forest 3 points and keeping the bragging rights will be more important

My Prediction: 2-2 Hulse and Commons

Originally posted by David;1639

At least you would be able to get a ticket reduction for being a disabled supporter.

haha yeah, and would be able to get a carer in for free. Its an option, a very poor one but one way in gettin someone in for free. Iv got a wheelchair that was my granmas so i could fake it and get someone in with me for free

Archived