agony uncle trig.

trigger

im thinking of becoming an agony uncle,

so what im looking for is you people out there who have a problem of any description, to share with me and i will give you good guidance,

try it you never know i might just be able to help;)

ps if you honestly believe this then your dafter than me:D:D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trig, whenever I walk down the street both men and women wolf whistle at me and take pictures of my arse with their camera phones. Apart from staying indoors what can I do to go unoticed on the street?

Trig,

I've know this woman from a online forum and she suffers from jealousy of other women who look sexy semi naked wearing just a football shirt. What advise would you give me that I can pass onto her?

Cheers

Originally posted by David;17879

Trig, whenever I walk down the street both men and women wolf whistle at me and take pictures of my arse with their camera phones. Apart from staying indoors what can I do to go unoticed on the street?

put on a forest shirt m8,

cause everyone knows its rude to stare at the afflicted;)

Originally posted by Thornhill;17888

Trig,

I've given David Aids.. and don't know how to tell him, how would you suggest I go about this?

Thanks.

thorny ,

i think descretion is the best way to handle this,

try phoning him and breaking it to him gently,

if he,s not in then phone his parents and leave the message with them, that way you dont feel as bad:rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicky-27;17900

Hi - i am going bald and need to know - do i start using soap or carry on with the shampoo?

Thanks D. from Lincs.

buy your self a comb, then break out the plastic teeth in the middle and replace the teeth with a sponge,

remember ,who luvs ya baby:p

Originally posted by David;17904

Trig,

I've know this woman from a online forum and she suffers from jealousy of other women who look sexy semi naked wearing just a football shirt. What advise would you give me that I can pass onto her?

Cheers

try your phone number, or pass her mine:D

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;17905

I recently visited Majorca and feel I enjoyed looking at boobies on the beach too much. It got me into trouble with the local law. What do I do?

B, Derbyshire, England.

take off the forest shirt m8, that will stop you looking a tit!/ohmy

Originally posted by vicky-27;17913

Dear Trig

I suffer from a phobia - on match day i cannot leave the house - i start sweating and feel quiet dizzy and feel the need to sit down and not leave my chair, please help.

try this it works every time,

buy yourself an aquarium,and talk to the fishes , ive heard it soo so relaxzzzzing:)

dear Uncle Trig..

I've been single for way too long now, do you think its because of my ginge...i mean my lush auburn locks giving the impression that i'm a fiery feisty minx? What can a girl do?

Yours,lonesomely and longingly ,

M.M.

Archived