The wrestling thread

DCFCfranco

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha perhaps, that would be my cookie-cutter definition of a sport though.

That's fair enough, it's just a lot people can't get over the fact that it's scripted (it's not necessarily "fake" as what they're doing does/can hurt). It's only the ending that's pre-determined too. That and they're half-naked. But then again, actual wrestling wasn't done in much more clothing.

I just like the whole spectacle of it all tbh. The lights, music, crowd participation, etc just make it interesting to occasionally watch.

Fair point actually, I can see that. I kid myself into watching the Superbowl every year because of the hype, then I get reminded why I hate American Football.

I can't really accept it as a sport myself, and that's the bit that gripes me really.

Tna and great in the same sentence? Really? Really?

Last time I saw it and attended a tna show it featured a dozen ex WWE guys wanting a final pay check; Hardy, Hogan, Chavo, Mickie, Snow, D'lo, Taz, Kim. I would have loved Jericho to have gone there in 2007, but instead he choose to be the same old mid carder in WWE.

Don't get me wrong guys like AJ, Kaz and Daniels would walk into wwe, but the rest are nothing special. I mean Eric Bischoffs son? Wtf? Bully Ray is also one I'd give props too, reinvented himself well since leaving Dvon.

• 1 month later...

Is Randy Orton still in wrestling? Liked him. Used to watch it with my little bro.

And The Rock. The Rock v HHH. Those were the days. The best days since Brett The Hitman.

Brett's still around but he doesn't wrestle. A bit like HBK. He'll come dancing down the ramp sometimes, he makes me laugh.

Randys still wrestling, yep.

Sorry but wrestling is as real as Jordans tits

Oh and you know Santa Claus?....he's your parents

look, we can't all be professional soldiers fighting zombies can we. You are lucky you have something real to watch.

Archived