Ex - players

vicky-27

Who would you have back if you could - that still plays now ?

Nathan Doyle - h'es only 22 and can play right-back, centre mid and right mid - is doing well at Hull and has made a few starts in the first team (was Phil Brown's first signing - one for the future).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of people didn't rate him for whatever reason and were happy to see the back of him, We could do with him now alongside Green or Savage to streghten the middle of the park as we're looking very weak at the moment.

Originally posted by David;17390

Is he that good anymore apart from his throw ins? When I've seen Stoke play he hasn't stood out to me where you could say he had a good game.

I think he is a solid, consistant performer and would be a better RB that Connolly and S'Mears. You'll never have a 10/10 performance for him, but I doubt you'll get a bad game for him.

Originally posted by vicky-27;17336

Who would you have back if you could - that still plays now ?

Nathan Doyle - h'es only 22 and can play right-back, centre mid and right mid - is doing well at Hull and has made a few starts in the first team (was Phil Brown's first signing - one for the future).

This is my first post on here. Felt I had to as I actually know Nathan from a few years back from school. He's not as bigger head as some make out hes quite a down to earth lad but like anyone in their early 20's likes to have a good time.

Anyway he went to Hull and I think the plan was to blood him in the championship but they propelled into the Premier League and he hasn't got his chance there. He had a good spell with Bradford before Hull.

You can't really say he is doing well at Hull as I think he has only played twice with a couple of suns appearances. He's been a redundant footballer now for at least two years and really not what we need as a club to take us forward.

I agree about Tom Huddleston but he is being talked about in the Evertons of the world and we would have no chance sadly.

Welcome Kung Foo Ram. That's a very good post there.

This thread seems more of a dream thread but you're right to think practically. A redundant player would be useless at this level and we would have no chance with Huddlestone.

I suppose in the real world, you could consider Rory Delap in a couple of years and maybe if us and Stoke traded places.

Originally posted by tiffer;17420

my first post as well strangely enough as ive been banned from all the other derby county forums. id like to see riggott back at pride park.

Welcome Tiffer. Yeah Riggott seems a realistic punt to be honest. He hasn't been in a first team much but he's the sort of centre back we need.

Originally posted by tiffer;17420

my first post as well strangely enough as ive been banned from all the other derby county forums. id like to see riggott back at pride park.

Spill the beans.

Archived