England v Brazil

Day

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Neymar's collar annoying anyone else? Can't stand people with there collar up

Any Cricket fans out there that hate the Aussies like myself.

There is this spinner called Maxwell who calls himself "The Big Show". Wears his collar up like he is the worlds best but really he is a poor mans Graeme Swann.

I too cant stand people with their collar up.

Good win over Brazil..

I hope England play some friendlies away from Wembley in the run up to the world cup..

Everytime England face a top side it's at Wembley.. Mexico, Brazil, Holland, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, .. All top 20 sides that have played at Wembley over the past few years..

If we want good preparation for a WC we need to be playing against the likes of these in their own backyard or at neutral grounds.. Because the moment we come up against one of these at a major we'll have no experience of how to deal with a neutral game..

I know we had Sweden away recently but they're hardly world beaters.. The last time we played outside of Wembley against top opposition in a friendly was against Brazil in 2009.. Since then we've only played Denmark, Sweden and Norway in away or neutral friendlies... 3 in over 3 years is not good preparation..

Good win over Brazil..

I hope England play some friendlies away from Wembley in the run up to the world cup..

Everytime England face a top side it's at Wembley.. Mexico, Brazil, Holland, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium, .. All top 20 sides that have played at Wembley over the past few years..

If we want good preparation for a WC we need to be playing against the likes of these in their own backyard or at neutral grounds.. Because the moment we come up against one of these at a major we'll have no experience of how to deal with a neutral game..

I know we had Sweden away recently but they're hardly world beaters.. The last time we played outside of Wembley against top opposition in a friendly was against Brazil in 2009.. Since then we've only played Denmark, Sweden and Norway in away or neutral friendlies... 3 in over 3 years is not good preparation..

The reason why the majority of friendlies are the FA is because of the black hole in their fiances due to Wembley, shame Old Trafford, St James' Park, St Marys don't get the odd England game

Think we playing Brazil in Brazil in the summer.

The reason why the majority of friendlies are the FA is because of the black hole in their fiances due to Wembley, shame Old Trafford, St James' Park, St Marys don't get the odd England game

Anyone going...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Its the first match at the Maracana stadium after its re-development, bit like Wembley, its been closed for a few years and Brazil have played round the country. England have 15,000 tickets for the game.

Was a good game. Other than the 2 mistakes after half time we were in control. Brazil aren't the same as they were 10/20 years ago. Ronalidnho was dreadful. England looked comfortable. The quality difference between Derby and England were obviously clear, but the Derby's togetherness compared to England is incredible. My verdict...Derby might not have the best players but we have one hell of a team.

Archived