I'm hiding in here tonight

David

• 2 years later...

Went for a very nice meal in Keynsham tonight. The match was recorded, and I must confess, it has now been deleted unwatched. Saw the score, couldn't be bothered.

I'm now probably eligible to play for The Rams.

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

Went for a very nice meal in Keynsham tonight. The match was recorded, and I must confess, it has now been deleted unwatched. Saw the score, couldn't be bothered.

I'm now probably eligible to play for The Rams.

I'm not sure about playing, how's your coaching ability?

11 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Re-opened, not refurbished.

What a load of lily livered, spineless buggers we have in the match threads.

I'll give the place a quick dust and put new energy saving bulbs in, no license so you'll have to bring your own.

Probably be standing room only by Xmas.

Hid in the Pirelli suite last night, didn't look at the forum, knew there would be internet meltdown.

Instead consoled myself verbally fending off a few Albion gloaters, that we will still finish well above them, they don't have the squad i.m.o and will get found out but hoped they do enough over winter to stay up, just so we can put them in their place next year on our promotion push ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

It might be the place to be soon what with the Pearson sympathisers and Keogh haters. I get that conceding in the last minute is a ***** way to lose a game but some of the tripe I've read tonight has broke my tripeometer.

Ha funny how last week they were nowhere to be seen. You always get the feeling some folk do a little 'whoo hoo' when we close so they can have a good old moan.