I'm hiding in here tonight

Day

Went to a fireworks display at Corfe Castle many years ago. Afterwards, the coppers directed us towards Swanage, which was totally the opposite direction we wanted to go (Bournemouth). After a couple of miles of nose-to-tail nowhere to turn round solid traffic, I was absolutely bostin' for a pee so pulled into a lay-by. It was absolutely pitch black, no moon, loads of cars coming by so I went to the passenger side of the car, stepped into a gap in the bushes - and slid 30 or 40 feet down what I was to discover was a railway embankment.

I climbed back up, having to pull myself up on nettles and brambles etc, got back to the top, eventually had a pee, got back into the car (by now the traffic was thinning), turned round and headed back to Bournemouth. The missus and kids didn't even know I'd fallen - until we got back to our rented house (I was working down there for a few months).

I was covered in blood and my shirt was ripped, brambles in my hair, scratched face etc.

Take it you've got one then. It gets on my tits when they are driving about in the snow. No need for it.

they drive up the road and compact the snow, because they can get about in the snow.

I'll tell you what, next time it snows, I'll stop in and moan at people who have a plan B.

Clough is another one who has no plan B.

But I think he may own a 4x4, ahem.

they drive up the road and compact the snow, because they can get about in the snow.

I'll tell you what, next time it snows, I'll stop in and moan at people who have a plan B.

Clough is another one who has no plan B.

But I think he may own a 4x4, ahem.

Plan A would be a start for clough. Although i am a supporter.

Today it was free to get in if you had a ticket for the match.

Think normal mrmbership is about £20 for ST holders?

Twas a bit busy and it could have done with a few more tables and chairs. Enjoyed it though, didnt have sny food though so dunno what that was like. Big queue mind.