Music Festivals

Hanoi Rocks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MattyTheRam;17075

i like music, but fests aint realy my thing

Yeah same here even though I'm going to one. I always used to look forward to being able to go to Glasto but now it doesn't appeal to me much. It used to be a rock festival now it's just mainstream. All festivals have gone this way. I hate it that you have get tickets months early in advanced.

If I'm a real fan of a band I'll go to their concert. Festivals are just a little bit of everything.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;17076

Yeah same here even though I'm going to one. I always used to look forward to being able to go to Glasto but now it doesn't appeal to me much. It used to be a rock festival now it's just mainstream. All festivals have gone this way. I hate it that you have get tickets months early in advanced.

If I'm a real fan of a band I'll go to their concert. Festivals are just a little bit of everything.

Glasto and leeds and vfestivals and all aload of balls Download is great tho good atmosphere to.

Originally posted by Hanoi Rocks;17221

Meh i wouldnt concider that a proper festival.

maybe not but good day out in the sun though and £38.50 to see acts like -

alesha dixon, calvin harris, dizzie rascal, metro station, the saturdays, n-dubz, tinchy strider, the noisettes, the enemy and the gossip all live aint bad at all

Originally posted by derbydan;17241

alesha dixon, calvin harris, dizzie rascal, metro station, the saturdays, n-dubz, tinchy strider, the noisettes, the enemy and the gossip all live aint bad at all

I like.

Have you heard Calvin Harris - I'm not alone yet? Wow. Or Dizzee Rascal's Bonkers tune which will go down a storm on the beach.

Are N-Dubz and Tinchy Stryder performing together for that Number 1 song?

Originally posted by derbydan;17241

Hlf thoses acts won;t be around in 10-20 years time and metro station are the worst band ive ever heard.

Originally posted by Hanoi Rocks;17289

Hlf thoses acts won;t be around in 10-20 years time and metro station are the worst band ive ever heard.

who cares about 10-20 years time they are good now thats why people want to see them lol

Originally posted by derbydan;17329

who cares about 10-20 years time they are good now thats why people want to see them lol

Not really if the can;t stand the test of time there obv not very good fool, anyways the line up for that is rubbish common people music.

• 3 weeks later...

more acts have lined up for t4 now -

JLS, Little Boots, Tommy Reilly, The Maccabees, Basement Jaxx, Florence & The Machine, Diversity, Daniel Merriweather, Will Young, Ironik ft. Chipmunk, Newham Generals, Shontelle, Frankmusik, Fightstar, Hockey, Taio Cruz and Killa Kela... including the ones all mentioned above so for £38.50 bargain imo

lol JLS - x factor, Little Boots- got a decent song in the charts atm, Tommy Reilly - was on orange unsigned act I actually went to the filimng of this in manchester printworks overated imo, The Maccabees - are o.k radio 1 dj's seem to love them lol, Basement Jaxx - doesn't really need an explanation really , Florence & The Machine - are one of the myspace generation bands they are doing most of the festivals this year glasto, leeds, reading ect, Diversity- dance troop that won bgt, Daniel Merriweather- got some songs in the charts atm quite good , Will Young - doesn't really need explaining either , Ironik ft. Chipmunk- 2 of the best up and coming stars in the uk urban scene just done a collabaration with elton john tiny dancer song but both have released single's in the chart too , Newham Generals- never heard of them either a quick google search said they are also on the urban scene with the likes of dizee rascal ect and were on the bonkers track, Shontelle - frombarbados same as rhianna has released some quite good songs recently t-shirt / stuck together ft akon ect , Frankmusik - never heard of again apparently he is going out with holly valance lucky barsteward has done music with keane and sam sparro and has performed at the o2 , Fightstar - the band charlie from busted set-up after leaving busted, Hockey- american 'myspace' band, Taio Cruz - uk singer done some decent songs and a good album and Killa Kela - never heard of he is a beatboxer and he was hanging out the back of patsy kensit for a while

Archived