Theo Walcott £100k pw

Day

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£2m on Michu shows value is out there if your scouts pull their fingers out, I'm pro buying English but its about time managers told these players where to stick their wage demands and take a chance on players abroad.

Paying the likes of Walcott 100k pw will have an effect down the leagues as players think they are worth more.

Greedy fluckers.

£2m on Michu shows value is out there if your scouts pull their fingers out, I'm pro buying English but its about time managers told these players where to stick their wage demands and take a chance on players abroad.

Paying the likes of Walcott 100k pw will have an effect down the leagues as players think they are worth more.

Greedy fluckers.

Michu is a one off. He was cheap for a reason.

53 goals in 265 Spanish games was his record before Swansea took a chance on him. And that's what they did. They took a 2M gamble and it paid off.

For every one Michu there are dozens of failures.

To hell with taking a chance with players abroad. We are a British team so let's play with predominantly British players.

Robert Lewandowski, signed for Dortmund aged 22 for 4.5m euros having scored 32 goals in 58 for Lech Poznan. He's now been linked with a move to Man Utd for £18m, how much did Liverpool pay for Sturridge again.....

English transfer fees/wages have become a joke

Sinclair will stay and sit it out, don't blame him tbh, pick up a nice wage and have plenty of energy to burn at home

http://www.endorseproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Helen_Flanagan_1647273a

(Waits for Bris to claim she's nothing on the Mexian lady boys)

And to think that used to live about 500 yards away from me, and i only saw her once.

Pity she wasn't dressed like that then.

Michu is a one off. He was cheap for a reason.

53 goals in 265 Spanish games was his record before Swansea took a chance on him. And that's what they did. They took a 2M gamble and it paid off.

For every one Michu there are dozens of failures.

To hell with taking a chance with players abroad. We are a British team so let's play with predominantly British players.

Another case of stats say what you want them too. He scored 53 in 265 as a midfielder. 1 in 5 as a midfielder is fantastic. Swansea had the eye to see him as a striker, and boy has it paid off.

"In his first season in Spain's top flight, Michu was a revelation. He scored 15 goals, which made him the top-scoring midfielder in La Liga, ahead of the likes of Andres Iniesta and Mezut Ozil, and helped Rayo stay in the top flight." Source: [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20974154]http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20974154

He was always a strong player, that they have re-positioned. It's not like they found an orphan boy, gave him some porridge and he's suddenly a great player.

Archived