Stale Solbakken

Day

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the reason the thread went off topic in the first place.

Read my first post in this thread and I said Solbakken (the thread is about him right?) is a better manager than Clough. Then Frank call's me a "wum", which is hypocritical to say the least when all He does is wind others up on here.

He had to go, they still have alot of Premiership players and should be in the play off places at a minimum. Ebanks-Blake and Doyle up front, Henry (horrible player unless he plays for your team) Jamie O'Hara and Pennant in midfield, Richard Johnson as centre back.

I was at the Luton game and apart from two 5 minute periods they offered nothing. Embarrassing when there is around 60 places difference between the teams. As Paul Buckle - Luton Manager said "It wasn't a lucky victory we deserved it!"

He had to go, they still have alot of Premiership players and should be in the play off places at a minimum. Ebanks-Blake and Doyle up front, Henry (horrible player unless he plays for your team) Jamie O'Hara and Pennant in midfield, Richard Johnson as centre back.

I was at the Luton game and apart from two 5 minute periods they offered nothing. Embarrassing when there is around 60 places difference between the teams. As Paul Buckle - Luton Manager said "It wasn't a lucky victory we deserved it!"

Is that Roger's brother.

Archived