Just a quick question

tealewasgod

As the title says, something I was wondering about really.

On the NEP, when something big happened, there was usually 4 or 5 identical posts. Are the mods on here (Boycie and David as far as I'm aware) going to get rid of one of my pet-hates and merge / delete duplicate threads?

Cheers,

Settle / tealeisgod

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not become an issue at the moment to be honest with the amount of members we have.

What we have said tho is this is a new forum, how the DET forum is run or any issues with that forum should be left over there. Any slagging off of the DET members etc. will be deleted.

There is no technical problems over here with moving threads or deleting individual posts from threads, so any thread posted on the wrong board will be moved and duplicate threads can be merged into one.

If anyone has a problem with a thread or post we ask you not to take the matter into your own hands, contact myself or Boycie and we will take appropriate action.

We have a Yellow and Red card system in place, 2 Yellows and your off. Yellow cards last for 6 months aswell as bans unless it's a more serious offence.

I wasn't accusing you, just we know we are getting alot of users crossing over from the DET forum and no doubt a few will be looking in over the next few days at what is being said, I just wanted to get it down for anyone who reads this.

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;1278

I think you will be fine here, at least we have MODs here that can do something of relevance. Whereas on other forums....well do they actually have any...other than self made ones ? :eek:

Now then! the cards in my back pocket! I aint afraid to thrust it into the air!

I find this Forum as professional a Forum I have encountered.

I feel it is even difficult for me to find threads to have some banter.

Well done David and Boycie!

Perhaps an AWAY STAND what ever that is at PLP!

Visiting fans to post there only?

Oh and more RED please:D

I know you are good guys, just have a problem believing the Big Club therory:D

Valentines Night 14th Feb I'm busy!

So a romantic day at CG. a week later!

Pay back!

BC Trophy held for 6 months......ish:D

Yours is fine as well froggg:D

Just need an AWAY STAND END.

I have a Red Tattoo mission to complete, whilst I'm not sticking my pins into the Sheep Dolls, your on a winning streak.

AWAY STAND please!

Just because we support different teams does not mean we should not act like Human beings. Even if you are SHEEP lol

I enjoy the banter, and demand an AWAY STAND END!

Archived