Premiership Relegation Predictions

Day

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be alright with me but I think slippery 'Arry will get Rangers out of trouble which is a shame because Loftus Road is a dump and unworthy of Premiership status IMO.

So, I'm going 18th Villa.

......................19th Southampton.

......................20th Reading.

[size=3]Newcastle above i would say are safe which leaves Wigan, Villa, Southampton, Reading and QPR..[/size]

[size=3]Wigan have too much quality in Maloney, Beausejour, Gomez, Kone and Di Santo to go down for me and i think they will scrap themselves out again[/size]

[size=3]Also I cant see QPR going down with players like Park, Ceaser, Granero and Taarabt, with money to spend in January and arry as manager I think they will scrape thorough on the last day maybe even on goal difference[/size]

[size=3]That leaves Southampton, Villa and Reading...[/size]

[size=3]Southampton have good players like Ramierez but just havent pulled out the results so far and I think they will lose out on the last day of the season to QPR [/size]

[size=3] Villa have the worst GD in the league which won't help and after recent displays they would be lucky to get anywhere better than bottom (Maybe Sav's start of season prediction is right)[/size]

[size=3]Lastly, Reading just havent been good enough this season and because of that I think they will be a Championship team next year and having only a draw against all the these teams in contention for relegation I think they will struggle [/size]

QPR and Reading are gone.. They both don't have the quality to pick up a decent run..

With Villa if they buy a few players in Jan they'll stop the rot and just escape.. But they're on a horrible run and look to be going down..

Southampton defensively aren't very good but they've got goals in them.. I think they'll stay up.

I fear for Wigan.. They're not playing like a relegation side but they've been unlucky in so many games it can't be a coincidence. I thought they'd push on from last season but they haven't.. It'll go down to the wire for them again.. I rate Martinez as a manager and playing good football, but he's clearly not doing something right if the likes of WBA, Swansea, WHU, Stoke etc. are miles ahead of them.. It's a strange situation, he's had long enough time there to take them up into the safety spots of midtable or perhaps top half but they're in a battle every year and he's apparently the heir to the Arsenal or Liverpool job..

Anyway i reckon QPR, Reading and I'll make my 3rd choice by what happens in January.. I'd say Villa now, but iof they get some defenders and abit of experience I'll say Wigan.. I think Soton will be OK

Archived