Will Hughes

blackNwhites

quite so. It didn't do jeff any harm

Exactly Jeff is the perfect example.

Seriously you take Hughes out of the side what is the worse that could happen?? We lose.... well we lose with him in the side so you change it then if we still lose fair enough. If we keep losing playing 451 what do you do either change personel in the strting XI or you change your formation. What other choices as a football manager do you have?

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But my friend his form has dipped and so he should not be playing the amount of games he has played recently. He should be dropped on his performances and then come back stronger.

Hindsight is always 20:20

looks to me like he's forcing it. (trying too hard?)

when he first came into the team it was the fact that his play was instinctive, relaxed - almost casual that made look so special.

i believe he is a special talent but he could do with a trip out with his mates on a saturday and some R and R imo

The club will ruin all their young stars if they are not careful. Will has been injured for a couple of months but the manager makes him play because he wants him to put on a show for scouts and managers that come to watch him. Will refusing to get up off the turf at Charlton was him trying to make a stand, and now he's not playing as he was before maybe because he's realized that the club do not have his best interests at heart but its all about how much money they can get for him. So when the manager talks about protecting young players and easing them in gently its all a farce. It's all about money no matter what effect it has on the players!

Well knowing what my daughter has been like these past few weeks with her exams, Will must be under quite a bit of pressure.

Exam stress, reports of him being scouted by everyone and being the next wonder kid, all the travelling and playing football that the senior players do Silly people on twitter wanting him to break his legs - it must all get to a 17year old.

Exactly give him two weeks off. Why not someone give a valid reason why he should not be dropped?

His confidence is already low

The transfer window will then be over

He is slightly injured and very tired

He isn't adding anything to the team

His January exams will have finished

It means we can play 442 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

??? Someone fancy saying why he should be in the team?

Exactly give him two weeks off. Why not someone give a valid reason why he should not be dropped?

His confidence is already low

The transfer window will then be over

He is slightly injured and very tired

He isn't adding anything to the team

His January exams will have finished

It means we can play 442 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

??? Someone fancy saying why he should be in the team?

He's our best player.

That made me sit up! I suppose it really is possible that some start to get on his back. Incredible if that happens.

Pride Park has more than its fair share of ******.

Archived