Will Hughes

blackNwhites

Good point, but I hope they're given some freedoms. The problem with some footballers is when they start to become independent they do stupid things with their ridiculous amounts of money, because they didn't have the same childhood that everyone else did.

That said...hope Mason wasn't hammered!

HAHA if they were drinking that place would be closed down in no time. Think the team just sorted out a deal with the place, they were basically all there, no trouble, but then again all it takes is one d*ck who is jelous and picks a fight and then gets them in trouble.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like to betray anything said in private, although at the Boro game someone at the ground who knows hughes very well, and has told me accurate things about him before, said that we will definitely sell him in Jan if a decent offer comes in.

p.s i'm not wumming, for once.

But if the decent offer doesn't come in he will stay. Isn't this what we all knew anyway?

I heard he does not have an agent. the club act for him.

and money will not turn his head, he is clever and he knows staying at derby for 2 years will set him up for life. then once he has got to that standard he should look at a massive club.

suppose it's not his decision.

Correct. Will does not have an agent.

Also, he is not keen on the idea of playing for Manchester City.

But money talks so who knows...

Or he could turn out like Hart, Richards, Nastasic.. Youngsters playing every now and again and picking up mega money and trophies..

To be fair, Hart was one of the best goalkeepers during his loan time at Man City, and he may not have been given a chance if he wasn't to be allowed to leave on loan. Micah Richards is a class player, but I think with the form of Zabaleta at right back the only way Richards will get in the team is when Kolo is at the ACON and Kompany is suspended, other than that is he a better player than Kompany, Lescott, Toure or Nastasic? I wouldn't say so. And Nastasic, when you spend 15 million euros and include Stefan Savic who originally cost you £6 million in a deal, I think it's fair to say you should be playing him!

He's been under a lot of pressure recently. Linked with Barcelona, City, Liverpool? Playing every game at Championship level? It's too much for a 17 year old, especially when he's expected to do so much for the team. He's not been at his best since the Leeds game imo, and he needs a rest. Especially after his injury vs Brighton. Agh, I'm slightly worried for the lad.

He's been under a lot of pressure recently. Linked with Barcelona, City, Liverpool? Playing every game at Championship level? It's too much for a 17 year old, especially when he's expected to do so much for the team. He's not been at his best since the Leeds game imo, and he needs a rest. Especially after his injury vs Brighton. Agh, I'm slightly worried for the lad.

And he's been taking exams as well, bless him.

It just the system and the coaching.

He ends up playing on the edge of our box instead of the edge of theirs.

Exactly. If your not going to play someone in their best or natural position don't play them. He is an attacking midfielder. Does David Silva need to learn how to play in a deeper role or should he be played in one...no. Would training him and playing him in these positions make him a better overall player... absolutely not. Same applies to Hughes.

Archived