Derby County v Cardiff City

CumbrianRam

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think if tyson gets more starts i think he could still 20 goals this season he is looking sharp, and his pace he leaves players for dead what i would like to see one day tyson and masion bennet up fron't togather.

What about Callium Ball??

well at this moment in time he is playing for covernty so right now we can not use him, unless were able to recall him which i don't think we can i like the kid i would rather have him in this derby side right now, but as it stands it looks like he might be staying there until end of the season.

Ball needed a good pre season and looks sharper but with Nigel spending alot of time focussed on physical fitness i think he would have benefited alot more here.I would like to see a good cup run in the Fa Cup with Bennett and Ball Partnered together.Bailey is playing well but Ball is loosing his place looked good with Mcdick but he needs to learn that has to fight for his place.Good finisher needs alot more stamina

Ball needed a good pre season and looks sharper but with Nigel spending alot of time focussed on physical fitness i think he would have benefited alot more here.I would like to see a good cup run in the Fa Cup with Bennett and Ball Partnered together.Bailey is playing well but Ball is loosing his place looked good with Mcdick but he needs to learn that has to fight for his place.Good finisher needs alot more stamina

Mcpardon?

Archived