DHL

David

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HSD = Home Service Delivery

IOD= Information on Delivery (other carriers usually say POD = Proof of delivery but I guess it's the same thing).

WE USE SOMETIMES AT MY WORK THEY ARE PRETTY RUBBISH BUT THEY ALSO DELIVER BETWEEN 9-9 NOT ALWAYS 9-5 AS STATED

I missed a parcel before with a number 2 hanging out my backside, been waiting all morning and couldn't hold it in, I didn't even hear the knock and when I went down the ticket was there. I rang straight up and said he must have just this minute left if you get on the phone he can't be far away, they said I had to wait 48 hours :mad:

Originally posted by David;16750

I missed a parcel before with a number 2 hanging out my backside, been waiting all morning and couldn't hold it in, I didn't even hear the knock and when I went down the ticket was there. I rang straight up and said he must have just this minute left if you get on the phone he can't be far away, they said I had to wait 48 hours :mad:

happened to me to mate, bloomin annoyin

i hate waiting for parcells and that had one delivered tother day ment to be 7 - 12 came at 4.30 was well pissed off, just lucky i had bugger all to that day!

It would be nice if they put a list up of the deliveries they were making that day and where you are on the list, then as you sign for it the system updates itself, save you waiting in all bleeding day.

Archived