Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good post.

Won't last for long. Fluky wins against Forest and mid table mediocrity may be good enough for you sheep shaggers but our fans have ambition and want promotion. So do our owners.

We will achieve promotion within the next few years. Your going nowhere.

And that's the crux of it. You all know this is the case, well and truly fallen on our feet.

I think it's time Mr Dawn went and hit the gym and got on the old dumb bells, clearly a lot of vent up anger which would be better spent increasing the size of his biceps instead of spouting absolute rubbish on a Derby forum that has seen it's club beaten his sorry excuse for a football club the last 3 games once with 10 men.

The same Barnsley that beam Brum 5-0.. The same Brum that beat you 1-4 or something like that at the shed last year and who you failed to beat at the shed this year..

Explain to me where you're going? The same poor little club Wigan thrashed you at your shed this year..

I know exactly where you're going..

http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/dirkercken/dirkercken1012/dirkercken101200083/8406557-road-to-nowhere-raod-sign-indicating-direction-to-nothing

Won't last for long. Fluky wins against Forest and mid table mediocrity may be good enough for you sheep shaggers but our fans have ambition and want promotion. So do our owners.

We will achieve promotion within the next few years. Your going nowhere.

And that's the crux of it. You all know this is the case, well and truly fallen on our feet.

But if that's the case Dawn, why are there banks of empty seats at the shitty ground? it appears your fellow 'fans' don't share the same conviction.

Out of interest, how do you rate Brayford who played conference football alongside Bucko? and how would you compare him against your own RB? Chance to show that you can post a sensible football perspective.......

Boooo. Lets not make this personal David

Not personal, just an observation.

I had to check the Forest forum just now as I got the feeling your mates might have been watching you show off, I kinda wish they were to explain your tantrum today

Just me who is entirely uninterested in Forest 'banter'? On match day I hope we absolutely stuff them, otherwise, I care absolutely nothing for them. I would hope it's the same with a fair few of their fans too in regard to us. If they've been smashed it raises a smile, other than that, they're just another team until Derby day.

This whole banter thing seems a tad pointless. Why on earth do you have 1000 posts on here Dawn? And why do you go on your own forum and then gloat that you come out on top of most arguments etc? Does your own club bore you so much that you must spend your time on here?

Northern Forester is on LTF, you should read some of his cringeworthy posts. Apparently he is making a big thing out of changing allegiance to the gumps and attended his first ever game last saturday 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

These are the gumps who visit our forum, very sad but very laughable

Just me who is entirely uninterested in Forest 'banter'? On match day I hope we absolutely stuff them, otherwise, I care absolutely nothing for them. I would hope it's the same with a fair few of their fans too in regard to us. If they've been smashed it raises a smile, other than that, they're just another team until Derby day.

This whole banter thing seems a tad pointless. Why on earth do you have 1000 posts on here Dawn? And why do you go on your own forum and then gloat that you come out on top of most arguments etc? Does your own club bore you so much that you must spend your time on here?

Myself, I just do it to mess about. I don't believe half of what I say or anything they say. The fun just gets ruined sometimes by 'attendances' and 'bigger club' talk.

I'm waiting for Stan to come back if I'm honest.

And why do you go on your own forum and then gloat that you come out on top of most arguments etc?

What argument has Dawn ever come out on top of? he's either been proved wrong, shown to be a hypocrite, or just laughed at.

So basically the gumps come on here to wum, fail spectacularly and get laughed at then go back to their own forum and tell a load of porkies.

No sane proper football fan would go onto their rivals forum banging on about a midweek away attendance figure to Ipswich when they regularly lose to their rivals, have such poor home support, and are only a point above said rivals in the league.

The mentality of these muppets is just staggering 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Myself, I just do it to mess about. I don't believe half of what I say or anything they say. The fun just gets ruined sometimes by 'attendances' and 'bigger club' talk.

I'm waiting for Stan to come back if I'm honest.

Me and an old friend of mine used to wind each other up a bit if either side got smashed but i've never understood the ridiculous amounts of self-promoting ******** and in some cases out-right hatred that goes on between clubs, any rival clubs like this for that matter.

When we talked about a best eleven if you combined the two it'd always end up 6-5, with each of us picking one of our own side more than the other guy. After that we'd simply talk about the sides honestly, i've never found any real interest in talking about them.

I can't think how bored i'd have to be to go on their forum and wind them up, or call their players 'lower league clobber' for example. Very strange.

Archived