Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its difficult to say at this time, if our third choice, Cox, would be a bit part player in our Premiership, however Messi would OK,

I can explain why we're not, but you wouldn't understand.

P.S. Is it cricket for our personal profiles to be tampered with?, is this not our personal information that is being tampered with, are we going to have fun, or shall we just be childish! LOL

No, no please explain. I'm all ears and dying to hear your lame ass excuses like you constantly getting **** refs who send your players for 'accidnetal' forearm smashes...

We have signed players that are Championship to Lower Premiership aspirations? they will not win us European Cup, but you never know, how can you lot talk about quality players at this level, who you got Tyson? Pub CH Buxton?

Is that the same Buxton who beat you last season at Pride park, who's scored the same amount of goals as Simon "Messi in disguise" Cox this season and hates Forest that much he calls his own Father a Red Dog???

Pub CH Buxton?

If Buxton is a pub CH, in comparison where does that leave your CHs?

Bucko kept your star strikers in his back pocket for 90mins at your own ground, one of them got that mardy he got himself sent off. Bucko left the shitty ground with a clean sheet and the BC Trophy, pub CH my arse!

Is that the same Buxton who beat you last season at Pride park, who's scored the same amount of goals as Simon "Messi in disguise" Cox this season and hates Forest that much he calls his own Father a Red Dog???

Who? That ugly thick clogging lower league centre back you have?

Piss poor footballer

If Buxton is a pub CH, in comparison where does that leave your CHs?

Bucko kept your star strikers in his back pocket for 90mins at your own ground, one of them got that mardy he got himself sent off. Bucko left the shitty ground with a clean sheet and the BC Trophy, pub CH my arse!

Back pocket? If we had a competent referee he Would have been sent off after 30 minutes

Most popular thread on dcfcfans. Obsessed with their more successful rivals.

Oh dear delusional Dawn, more like 500 pages of gumps spamming and crying with us lot just laughing at you.

When are you going to get over losing to us on a regular basis?

Most popular thread on dcfcfans. Obsessed with their more successful rivals.

We're going places, maybe not this year, maybe next year. Your going to be sat in lower mid table mediocrity for the near future.

Glick out? Where's that thread ?

Obsessed, sorry but who's clocked up over 1000 posts on a rival forum?

If it wasn't for uneducated Forest fans like you it would of been half the size, don't believe me? Try a vacation and see how many pages this gets to.

Back pocket? If we had a competent referee he Would have been sent off after 30 minutes

Did'nt we already cover your player's sending off tackles and mardiness quite a few pages back?

Why keep coming back with the same old tripe?

Bucko might not be the most skillful footballer in our team but he's sure better than your lot and he loves a clean sheet against your not so world class strikers 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Lower league clogger at best. Nothing

more.

And yes it does grip me losing to teams like Derby. It's like losing to Barnsley or Watford. It reminds me that our European Cups were decades ago and count for nothing. It's almost as if...(gulp!).... we're a bog standard Championship team with fook all to brag about. Especially over Derby who have a superior head to head record recently and apart from 2 seasons, always finish higher nowadays.

Good post.

more.

And yes it does grip me losing to teams like Derby. It's like losing to Barnsley or Watford.

Do you not realise how embarrassing that looks for your team when a lower league clogger was not troubled once during 90 minutes?

And there's the difference...we could take losing to you (not that it would ever happen in the foreseeable future) it would be losing to teams like Yeovil on tv that would really hurt us.

more.

And yes it does grip me losing to teams like Derby. It's like losing to Barnsley or Watford.

Going by how you overate your own players ability, can you see why your opinion of our players does'nt hold much weight on here?

Losing to a team that has recently spent a significant amount of time in League One would gripe us more don't you think?

When are gumps ever going to give up and accept reality?

Archived