Connor Sammon Success or Failure?

upinsideyouhead

Connor Sammon Success or Failure?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought he did well today, won plenty of headers, started plenty of good moves, loads of good and clever running, was in the right place at the right time and put a good shift in ontop of that.

Pretty much everything he's been slated for he did better today, I don't see what's to complain about. There were 2 moments all game which I thought were poor, his finish (which he was flagged offside for) and a lay off back to Bryson on the edge of the area, apart from that, we'll in Conor. More of the same Tuesday.

Sammon did well today in an overall good team performance. And his goal will give him confidence along with the recent assists at Ipswich. I'm looking forward to seeing what a confident Sammon can do on Tuesday.

Coutts did well overall today as well, although I wish his set pieces didn't keep hitting the first man.

Ignore Bris, he likes to think he knows about football. He doesn't.

Having watched Sammons goal on the FLS I'd like to say the movement off the ball to ghost from the near post to the back post without being picked up by a centre half is irrelevant.

It was a tap in - he's crap

i concur.

i thought it actually came off the defender?

Archived