Connor Sammon Success or Failure?

upinsideyouhead

Connor Sammon Success or Failure?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the word of someone who plays alongside him in a mid table championship side.

i prefer the opinion of someone watching dodgy streams in a far country. they are in a much better position to see off the ball runs that someone playing in the match, or even at the match

i also like it when someone immediately forms an opinion of a player then has to try and continually justify it, even when there is loads of contracdictory evidence. when the point is reached when the initial opinion is blatantly absurd, just pretend it didnt happen. or keep it in your back pocket for a rainy day.

Keep fighting the good fight bris.

i prefer the opinion of someone watching dodgy streams in a far country. they are in a much better position to see off the ball runs that someone playing in the match, or even at the match

i also like it when someone immediately forms an opinion of a player then has to try and continually justify it, even when there is loads of contracdictory evidence. when the point is reached when the initial opinion is blatantly absurd, just pretend it didnt happen. or keep it in your back pocket for a rainy day.

Now now, Bris is right all the time. All Coutts's three assists were square passes.

I see what you did there 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Personally I wish Coutts wouldn't pass sideways to players in the box in scoring positions.

Archived