Connor Sammon Success or Failure?

upinsideyouhead

Connor Sammon Success or Failure?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theo had a good season last year. This season he's been poor I wouldn't say he's not had a great game, he's performing like he was when on loan. Le fondre has been scoring consistently for years. Le fondre>theo. we missed out.

You rate Le Fondre because he is scoring, Theo is still scoring, what exactly makes you rate Le Fondre? This is still an open question!

You said he was better in the air and better technically then basically called it a day. I don't see that as answering anything as being better in the air and better technically doesn't always make a better player. I didn't want attributes, I wanted some description about what he does for a team. What does he do, does he hold it up and bring others into play, does it head it on for another striker, does he make runs wide and get it back in? What exactly does he do apart from score?

From what I've seen on the tv and him live, better runs better footballing brain, always available he's able to hold up play. Unlike theo who manages to get in space and score from two yards.

From what I've seen on the tv and him live, better runs better footballing brain, always available he's able to hold up play. Unlike theo who manages to get in space and score from two yards.

Thanks. I do wonder though if he's such a good player, why do nobody ever go for him before Reading?

We were linked, but either the asking price or wage demand was too high.

I'm pretty sure every man and his dog was linked. I got the impression that we looked at him and moved on to other targets for whatever reason, as did many many other clubs it seems.

Thanks. I do wonder though if he's such a good player, why do nobody ever go for him before Reading?

Rotheram once said £3m minimum for them to consider selling so that put off clubs i reckon, he ended up refusing to extend his contract so that put them in a weak position. Reading got there first i guess.

Who is making stuff up?

Didn't mean you albert.

I meant stuff in general, on different threads, thats all. All very tongue in cheek stuff.

I'm pretty sure every man and his dog was linked. I got the impression that we looked at him and moved on to other targets for whatever reason, as did many many other clubs it seems.

Probably because of money. Reading had a bit of dosh after selling long and took a chance.

Archived