FIFA 13

Scott129

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are this weeks EAS FC challenge! Play as Ssausagehorle and do the "impossible" and come back from 5-3 down with minutes to go.

I saw that.

It's a harder challenge than you'd think. You have to keep fetching the ball from the corner flag.

From what I've seen I'm struggling to notice much difference.

This years Pro Evo is much better. Not back to the top yet but I wonder if it can claw it's way back soon.

The old Pro Evo's were mint. Only FIFA 10 and FIFA 12 have come close to being as addictive for me.

Pro 5. Nothing since has even been close. Yes I am living in a haze of nostalgia.

I have enjoyed the last few Fifa's but got bored of them quite quickly, but I think that is just football games for me now. Gameplay wise I don't think there is much else they can do before it all becomes a complicated mess.

I did it and went 6-5 up in extra time, only to lose 7-6.

Utterly unrealistic.

No wonder you make excuses to play me, I beat the challenge 6-5 in normal time with a Grella goal and double from Grant.

Derby defence were pretty realistic I thought

Pro 5. Nothing since has even been close. Yes I am living in a haze of nostalgia.

I have enjoyed the last few Fifa's but got bored of them quite quickly, but I think that is just football games for me now. Gameplay wise I don't think there is much else they can do before it all becomes a complicated mess.

I have the last 2 pro games, give it a couple of games and its good, its not up to FIFA in terms of polish, but gameplay wise its very good. Although I still rate FIFA on top, pro has the unexpected and to me is more like a football game, you cant score with the same shot each time, and the CPU changes based upon the teams, sometimes long ball etc...you have to upload the latest teams though.

I had PES 2012, the constant replays annoyed me, took a good few more seconds longer than Fifa to cancel as well, big wow I know but I found it frustrating anyway.

The UI also looks like something from the arcades down Cleethorpes, it's 2012 yet looks like a 1994 game.

It's the first one I've played since puberty, won't be investing again eve n if it was the missus who bought it me

Archived