Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO

lets keep him for next season and maybe give him a bonus for each goal scored as an incentive

get rid of ball/bennet etc, not fond of either

bit of support would also be alot better (on the wings, tyson just isnt cutting it right now)

I have a funny feeling that he will be sold.....

Do you think we'd get any decent cash for him at this stage McR?

I'm not sure we'd get much more than 1m plus add ons if we sold now. Is that enough?

I love being on here during the day - it's so refreshing!

I'm not a big deal at all and have no horn to beep.

But if george burley and chris riggott are the peaks of anyones connections inside the game.. then all I would say is pfft.

Anyone got one of those truckers horns that you need to pull on? MEEEEEP MEEEEEPPP.

By the way Mary H - I could tell you were special ;-)

Have I told you I'm a big deal??? I dont like to beep my own horn or anything but BEEP BEEP!!!

To be fair ive not mentioned it for quite a long time, Burley is to long ago now, it was Simon Hunt by the way 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> .

Im also mates with Bobby Hassell and Lee Williamson, oh and Stuart Parnaby. Wow I live the football dream. all the big names.

I love being on here during the day - it's so refreshing!

I'm not a big deal at all and have no horn to beep.

But if george burley and chris riggott are the peaks of anyones connections inside the game.. then all I would say is pfft.

Anyone got one of those truckers horns that you need to pull on? MEEEEEP MEEEEEPPP.

By the way Mary H - I could tell you were special ;-)

Chucks, thank you, thats so sweet.........hang on........

NO

lets keep him for next season and maybe give him a bonus for each goal scored as an incentive

get rid of ball/bennet etc, not fond of either

bit of support would also be alot better (on the wings, tyson just isnt cutting it right now)

Oh christ... For me the worst post I have ever seen on this board, the most ridiculous and lame point I have ever heard/read from a Derby fan.

Unbelievable, there is no other way to counter argue you saying ball and bennett aren't good enough other than saying you are talking utter ****!

Archived