James Bailey

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's one of the better midfielders in our squad - can't understand why we'd be letting him go for nothing (presuming he's not out of contract?).

Another one frozen out for whatever reason?

Completely useless in a 4-4-2. And I wouldn't put him ahead of Bryson, Hendrick or Hughes... so that leaves you out the door if you can't cover for the widemen in our small squad.

And given how "well" we've done whenever playing 4-4-2 away from home without Bailey, would you say any of our midfielders are any good in a 4-4-2?

But Bailey can't even play in one at home.

And you must watch a different team if you think he's better than the three mentioned.

But Bailey can't even play in one at home.

And you must watch a different team if you think he's better than the three mentioned.

He hardly pulled any trees up in League 1 for Coventry - there is absolutely no way that he would get anywhere near displacing Hughes or Hendrick.

He's one of the better midfielders in our squad - can't understand why we'd be letting him go for nothing (presuming he's not out of contract?).

Another one frozen out for whatever reason?

I liked him but i'd not pick him over Hendrick or Hughes.......did a great job when he first came - good business from Clough - but the team has evolved and he is surplus now. Thats football.

• 3 weeks later...

Poor sod, wouldn't wish living in Barnsley on anyone....

Nowt wrong with Barnsley.

My old tenpin bowling coach ran the pro shop at Barnsley Bowl, and it was the first venue in the UK where anyone bowled back-to-back 300's.

Nowt wrong with Barnsley.

My old tenpin bowling coach ran the pro shop at Barnsley Bowl, and it was the first venue in the UK where anyone bowled back-to-back 300's.

I was fishing for a bite from one of our female moderators :)

Archived