Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I did watch the game, they set up as a 4-4-2, Zamora dropped deeper to help the team stay in the Premier League instead of thinking he must entertain Mr Vegas sat on Mexico beach supping a Pina Colada.

It was the last game of a season, 2 clubs which are miles apart, QPR did what they had to do and had it been Derby I'd fully expect them to play the exact same way.

If you want fancy football in such an important game flick over to another channel and watch something else. Do you think Mark Hughes will be berating his players now for not entertaining? do you think the QPR fans are travelling back to London now disgusted at the way they played today? no chance.

QPR this season have beaten Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea, not by defending for 90 minutes either

I would never support Derby if they played that way..

You don't have to play such anti-football to win a game.. Remember, we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford with a team consisting of flair players and we actually attempted to win.. Not draw 0-0.

Like I said, you think it's OK.. Fine. But that's the future, 4-1-4-1 10 men sat on the 18 yard line with 5-10 metres between them with 1 outlet hoping for a mistake or set-piece for 90 minutes..

So glad they lost and I wish they'd gone down playing like that, such anti-football.. I'd rather watch my team lose 3-2 trying to win than lose 3-2 trying to draw 0-0..

Was a bit tbh.

I would of preferred to see QPR go 4-3-3 and get battered 8-0, now that would of been entertaining and gone down in the history books

Go and watch Man City 3-3 Sunderland and you'll see two teams trying to win..

Go and watch Arsenal 3-3 Norwich and you'll see two teams trying to win..

What was memorable was watching Man City beat ugly anti-football tactics with two goals in the last 5 mins.. The 85 minutes before that was not memorable in the slightest

Alex Ferguson says Man City have bought the title. Cost of starting City team = £161m. Cost of starting United team = £169m

that was copied off twitter - not my workings out....

You don't have to play such anti-football to win a game.. Remember, we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford with a team consisting of flair players and we actually attempted to win.. Not draw 0-0.

Like I said, you think it's OK.. Fine. But that's the future, 4-1-4-1 10 men sat on the 18 yard line with 5-10 metres between them with 1 outlet hoping for a mistake or set-piece for 90 minutes..

So glad they lost and I wish they'd gone down playing like that, such anti-football.. I'd rather watch my team lose 3-2 trying to win than lose 3-2 trying to draw 0-0..

Our game at Old Trafford wasn't as important as today was for QPR, totally different circumstances.

I would guess that 99.9% of football fans in QPR's position would disagree with you totally. I also hope that we never have a manager with the same ideas on such important games as you ever gets the managers job at Derby.

Well done QPR today and **** Joey Barton off he's a ****

What was memorable was watching Man City beat ugly anti-football tactics with two goals in the last 5 mins.. The 85 minutes before that was not memorable in the slightest

Was either of these games the last game of the season and for Premiership survival? No.

Try again.

Yes it is the future because of the embarrassing amount of wealth that the top teams have at their disposal vs the rest of the country- blame that, not the little guy who hasn't got a hope in hell of attacking and winning. When Derby beat Man Utd, it was not only a one off- it was also a very long time ago.

You say that you would rather watch your team lose trying to win than trying to draw- I am not sure what you would rather Derby do as you never seem bloody happy about anything!

Why was it anti-football? QPR were well organised, their central defenders coped really well with practically everything Man City threw at them.... fascinating game.

I suspect Mr. Bris if you just want to see two teams attacking each other all the time, then football is not the game for you. Try basketball or handball.

So why the f**k do you support us then, seeing as we play that way in 95% of our away games?

Alex Ferguson says Man City have bought the title. Cost of starting City team = £161m. Cost of starting United team = £169m

that was copied off twitter - not my workings out....

Could be true but Man City have spent it in a short space of time, United have had Ferdinand 10 years and Rooney for 8 years which will account for £55m. How many City players compared to United came through the youth team today.

Not aimed at you MrsRam but the Tweet in general

Could be true but Man City have spent it in a short space of time, United have had Ferdinand 10 years and Rooney for 8 years which will account for £55m. How many City players compared to United came through the youth team today.

Not aimed at you MrsRam but the Tweet in general

which shows how good a job Mancini has done getting his team to gel In such little amount of time.

Archived