Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phenomenal finish.. Unbelievable..

Man City just had their own Man Utd-Bayern moment..

How can anyone complain? They've bought the title, every club that wins the league has spent vast amounts of money to win the title.. There isn't a team in the past 20 years in any of the big leagues that's won the league without spending alot of money..

well tickle my arse and call me Susan, didn't see that coming

back for more eh........disgusting 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> ... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

back for more eh........disgusting 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> ... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

well, can't blame me

I hope all the anti-footballing fans are proud.. You've just set the new style of football..

11 men on the 18 yard line and hope for a lucky break.. Play for 0-0, with a huge slice of luck, grab a goal on the break..

QPRs style is disgusting.. And this will dive football fans away, you're taking the art and entertainment out of the game

*shakes my head at such a silly post*

Behave Bris, sometimes you do what you have to do to survive. QPR haven't played like this all season, today wasn't about entertainment but survival in the Premier League. I don't believe for a second the tactics at kick off were to go and sit in their own box all game either, if it was they would of lined up with a 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 not a 4-4-2.

Anti football fans are the ones that are pleased money has won today, the amount of money Man City have spent in transfer fees and wages this season are sickening, it's also going to have a knock on effect down the leagues and you can guarantee Man City will go out and spend **** football up even further this summer.

Just woke up. Who won the title then? Just had a weird dream I was watching it on tv. You'd call me crazy if I told you the events that happened resulting in city crowned champions. It seemed so realistic with joey Barton being sent off at one point and balotelli trying to fight him.

I hope all the anti-footballing fans are proud.. You've just set the new style of football..

11 men on the 18 yard line and hope for a lucky break.. Play for 0-0, with a huge slice of luck, grab a goal on the break..

QPRs style is disgusting.. And this will dive football fans away, you're taking the art and entertainment out of the game

What do you know about Art? You live in America 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Behave Bris, sometimes you do what you have to do to survive. QPR haven't played like this all season, today wasn't about entertainment but survival in the Premier League. I don't believe for a second the tactics at kick off were to go and sit in their own box all game either, if it was they would of lined up with a 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 not a 4-4-2.

Anti football fans are the ones that are pleased money has won today, the amount of money Man City have spent in transfer fees and wages this season are sickening, it's also going to have a knock on effect down the leagues and you can guarantee Man City will go out and spend **** football up even further this summer.

Understand what you're saying daveo but Man City have only upped the stakes...United (and others) have been playing the game for the last 20 years.

Did you even watch the game?

I did, and Man City scored in the 39th minute.. The only attempt QPR had before that was a CIsse freeckick.. Their 2 goals came from their only other 2 attacks of the game..

They set up 4-1-4-1.. Cisse was alone, Derry sat inbetween 2 lines of 4 who were no more than 10 mentres apart sat in Man Citys half.. It was so anti-football and they just hoofed the ball to the corner whenever they recieved it..

Going down to 10 men made no difference, all they did was take off Cisse and put on Traore and played 4-1-4.. They were playing for 0-0, got a huge slice of luck when losing 1-0.. Their second goal came from Traore running the length of the field from left-back/left-wingback (excellent play) and Mackie ran the length of the pitch from the opposite side..

It has set the tone, when the bottom clubs/middle clubs play the top teams they'll do this.. As you can only hope for goals from set-pieces and mistakes..

This play completely takes out the art of tackling, and completely nullifies any space for the creative players.. It's boring, anti-football but effective.

QPR were Chelsea Mark II.. You watch next season..

Did you even watch the game?

I did, and Man City scored in the 39th minute.. The only attempt QPR had before that was a CIsse freeckick.. Their 2 goals came from their only other 2 attacks of the game..

They set up 4-1-4-1.. Cisse was alone, Derry sat inbetween 2 lines of 4 who were no more than 10 mentres apart sat in Man Citys half.. It was so anti-football and they just hoofed the ball to the corner whenever they recieved it..

Going down to 10 men made no difference, all they did was take off Cisse and put on Traore and played 4-1-4.. They were playing for 0-0, got a huge slice of luck when losing 1-0.. Their second goal came from Traore running the length of the field from left-back/left-wingback (excellent play) and Mackie ran the length of the pitch from the opposite side..

It has set the tone, when the bottom clubs/middle clubs play the top teams they'll do this.. As you can only hope for goals from set-pieces and mistakes..

This play completely takes out the art of tackling, and completely nullifies any space for the creative players.. It's boring, anti-football but effective.

QPR were Chelsea Mark II.. You watch next season..

Yes I did watch the game, they set up as a 4-4-2, Zamora dropped deeper to help the team stay in the Premier League instead of thinking he must entertain Mr Vegas sat on Mexico beach supping a Pina Colada.

It was the last game of a season, 2 clubs which are miles apart, QPR did what they had to do and had it been Derby I'd fully expect them to play the exact same way.

If you want fancy football in such an important game flick over to another channel and watch something else. Do you think Mark Hughes will be berating his players now for not entertaining? do you think the QPR fans are travelling back to London now disgusted at the way they played today? no chance.

QPR this season have beaten Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea, not by defending for 90 minutes either

Archived