Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all the anti-footballing fans are proud.. You've just set the new style of football..

11 men on the 18 yard line and hope for a lucky break.. Play for 0-0, with a huge slice of luck, grab a goal on the break..

QPRs style is disgusting.. And this will dive football fans away, you're taking the art and entertainment out of the game

I hope all the anti-footballing fans are proud.. You've just set the new style of football..

11 men on the 18 yard line and hope for a lucky break.. Play for 0-0, with a huge slice of luck, grab a goal on the break..

QPRs style is disgusting.. And this will dive football fans away, you're taking the art and entertainment out of the game

Ahem.

Fer fooks sake ....they're fighting for they're survival.......fair play to em I say...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Yeah because if QPR went all out attack theyd have a good chance of hammering city.

Don't get me wrong... It works.. But well done, this is football from now on.. Score 1 goal, 11 players on the 18 yard line.. The other team can't score.

Why didn't Man City just stick 11 men on the 18 yard line? That's the new style, it works..

Archived